Amazon India Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jan 31, 2023
Complaints 19324

File a complaint to Amazon India

Having problems with Amazon India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Amazon India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Amazon India

Amazon India Website

Amazon India Head Office Address

Q-city, 2nd Floor-Block A & Block B, Survey Number-109,110,111/2, Nanakramguda Village, Serlingamplayy Mandal, Ranga Reddy
Hyderabad
Hyderabad District
Andhra Pradesh

Amazon India Phone Numbers

1965

View more phone numbers

Amazon India reviews & complaints page 966

Amazon Mktplace Pmts Amzn.com / Bill Wa — unauthorized charges

There are two charges on my credit card for merchandize I did not purchase attributed to the above referenced business. They are posted on my Visa: one posted on 9/28 in the amount of 9.98 and one on 9/29 in the amoount of 163.33. How do I have these charge reversed? Thanks, Margaret McKerley...

Transaction on 8/28/10 for $17.50 on my VISA Account. Do not remember or have confirmation of this transaction. Helpcontact me: Phone #[protected] or [protected]@comcast.net
Aug 13, 2020
On 7.7.2011 you charged my account on my creditcard for $39.99. As I have no idea what I ordered for this amount of money I am asking you to send me some explanation about it. I did order a book- letters between Richard Strauss and Romain Rolland, but it costed 7.49 EUR. I would like to see a balance notification, the money that I presumably owed to the Amazon.
Contact me: [protected]@gmail.com
On 2.27.12 you charged the account [protected] on the business credit card for $31.17
On 2.28.12 you charged the account [protected] on the business credit card for $25.94
I do not know who order and what for those amounts.
Please respond with the name of the person and items that were ordered
my phone number is:[protected] X131
or e-mail me: [protected]@germainelawrence.org

Galina Veremekroit
Accounts Payable Manager

order id : 402-6038844-0757103

Philips MMS4040F received on 25.12.14, is not at all working. when power on it is giving a big Buuuum sound. kindly. replace the product immediately. MRN TAGORE

I have over $2,000 taken from my credit/debit card within just one month, I have been afraid to see what was before this date. I authourized nothing from Amazon and do not shop with Amazon. Why are multiplecharges on the same day when I am at work and the same amount?

You can talk to my attorney very soon. I will be reimbursed by this fraud/idenity theft.

Terry Peck
    1884 Wehmeyer Lane
    Madisonville, Tx 77865
    i have a charge o my account that i donot reconize.Can i talk to someone about this charge my cell phone number is[protected]

Received charge for $13.64 to my credit card when no purchase was made. I do not have a clue as to what this about.
      Aug 13, 2020
      Can't seem to locate what item was purchased for 142.51 on 9/23. Can you help with this?
      Thanks. Nathan Lyons
      My name is Jodie Herrera and I purchased a wrist watch on 1/14 and it still has not arrived yet and I have had no word of any kind on when it will. Can you please check into it for me? It was charged to my Visa Credit Card on 1/14 and it is 8.05 purchase price. Thank you and my e-mail address is [protected]@cox.net. Thank you again

MY CREDIT CARD WAS BILLED 24.44 FOR AMAZON MKTPLACE PMTS., ON 07/08/2010. I'VE NEVER HEARD OF THIS, OR OWE ANYONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! REFERENCE # MT101890102000010218599.
        REMOVE THIS NOW OR I WILL TAKE FURTHER ACTION.
        Aug 13, 2020

MY CAP ONE CREDIT CARD WAS CHARGED TWICE BY AMAZON MKTPLACE PMNTSAMAZN.COM/BILL/WA, 6/10 FOR$130.99, and 6/12 for$47.35. amazon says I didn't buy anything in june or pay for anything. I want my money BACK!
          Aug 13, 2020
          I ordered "understanding American Government" Fourth edition on 8/18/2010. My computer crashed the next day and I could not contact Amazon. Ireceived my amex statement and was billed for the book. How do I go about the book. My daughter needs it for her college class. I have no way of tracking it as my computer crashed and I do not have a hard copy of the transaction.
          [protected]@msn.com[protected] PLEASE ADVISE/RECTIFY
          I purchased 3 Magic bullets cross blades in October 2010. One of the blades came

with the rubber in place, and two came with the rubber out of place. We have been trying

to put the other two rubbers in place. Many people have tryed but we all failed.

Now I have 2 cross blades I can't use. They were charged to my Discover charge on

Oct. 23 $15.82. Mary Ann Schaeffer, 8660 Grant Rd. 63123.

last 4 numbers 5016. my email address is [protected]@gmail.com.

Please reply . Ihope you can help me Thank you,
          I have a charge of $70.75 on March 23, 2011 and I am trying to figure what it is for.

There's a merchandise # Q26KJM98PD

What is it?

James L Sharp
          I have a charge of $94.91 on 9/21/11 and can't figure out what it is for.
          I have a charge on 9/21/11 for $94.91, I need to know what it was for.
          I have charge on 17-02-12 for $304, 94 on my credit card and can'figure out what is for. I want refund early.
          i've had a charge on my visa card (us bank) for $2.35, i have no ideal what for? i want a REFUND PLEASE!!! Timothy Maylee, 1229 Gray St., Mexico, Mo.65265

Array
            Aug 13, 2020

AMAZON.COM — Fraudulent use of my credit card.

On October 26th. 2009, there was a debit charge for $29.96. I did not make this charge and the website won't tell me what purchase was made. I would like to know who is using my card to make this purchase?
            I made a purchased in July, had it sent to another address. I signed up for a trial of the quick delivery you now have. So why was my purchased assigned to my Visa Credit Card. I no longer want this service of quick delivery. Please cancel this sign-up. It was on a trial basis. I made a mistake signing up.
            I'm not sure how to file a complaint, so I hope this reaches the right person. Please let me know via e-mail if I need to take other measures to have this corrected. I received my latest Visa bill and there were two charges from Amazon Mktplace for 09/17 in the amounts of $20.98 & 24.98. I have not ordered anything from Amazon for several months. Please let me know what these charges were for. I need these charges to be deleted from my Visa bill. Since I have no idea how you came by my new Visa charge number, I will have to have a new card issued. This is the second incident this year I have had with you and I hope it will be the last. Because of these issues I am afraid to charge anything from you. Please respond ASAP, so that I know what steps I need to take next. Thank you for your attention in this matter. Carol Beltz ([protected]@gmail.com)
            @sumangupta. Have you contacted Amazon? They are exceptionally good at handling customer issues. If a fraud has been committed, rest assured Amazon will not let you suffer. That's my experience of purchasing from Amazon for the last 12 years (from India).
            However, the first few levels of response from Amazon will probably be from an Indian based here; and, sad to say, the experience may be frustrating.
            Amazon guarantees your credit card against misuse on their site, so you don't have anything to worry about.
            Also, adopt reasonable precautions on your side; get a Verified by Visa or MasterCode on your card, and be more cautious about your physical card (don't leave it lying around, ensure merchant swiping is done in your presence, etc.)

Mis use of amazon e vouchers

Hi i have received amazon e vouchers of 12000 but some one else have used these vouchers as i have mail of these vouchers and all detail so kindly hold the delivery who so ever has used these vouchers.

Vouchers details are:

AM4T-H5AV5U-BFX9- 1000 rs

A6YQ-STE4AD-XYHW- 10000 rs

Ae luxury metal bumper with acrylic mirror for lenova k4. Has been damaged and I can't fix it in my lenova k4 note

Please take. An immediate action. Because me and my family members were bought so my products in Amazon. All them are Gud. Except this one.

Charged on Visa from Amazon Mktplace Pmts on 5/04 $7.50 and $10.75

purchased from amazonbooks.com
              from YourOnlineBookstore, The Human Condition $7.50
              fromMedia Mail, Open Mind Open Heart $8.54

received both with package slips indicating above charges

why $10.75 instead of $8.54???

Amazon Books — Charged twice

I have been charged for 2 books only 1 of which I want I have been charged $99.26 & $106.77 the second amount is the right amount how do I get the $99.26 amount back?

Amazon Mktplace Pmts Amzn.com / Bill Wa — A charge was placed on my sears mastercard account

What was the charge for on my sears mastercard for on 2/22/10? I believe this may be an unauthorized charge of $26.51. I don't remember ordering anything from amazon. Please respond asap as i do not want to pay for something i did not recieve....

I RECEIVED MY CAPITAL ONE CREDIT CARD STATEMENT AND FOUND A $94.24 CHARGE TO AMAZON MKTPLACE PMTAMZM.COM/BILLWA DATED 21 FEB. I HAVE NEVER PURCHASED ANYTHING ON AMAZON!
                Jun 07, 2016
                g_122's response
                Hi Team,
                I cancelled delivery of a product on 19th May, as it was on not delivered on time.
                But still now, I didn't get any refund for the same.

When I called customer care, they keep on saying that it is in process. They are not providing any SLA for that.
                Order#[protected]
                I ALSO RECEIVED MY CAPITAL ONE CREDIT CARD STATEMENT AND FOUND A $56.50 CHARGE TO AMAZON MKTPLACE PMTAMZM.COM/BILLWA DATED 26 APR. I HAVE NEVER PURCHASED ANYTHING ON AMAZON!
                MY HUSBAND ALSO RECEIVED HIS CAPITAL ONE CREDIT CARD STATEMENT AND HE FOUND A CHARGE FOR $32.05. HE SAID, HE HAD NEVER PURCHASED ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY AMAZON MKTPLACE PMTAMZM.COM/BILLWA DATED OCTOBER 20, 2010. WE NEED TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS PEOPLE. THEY RIPPING PEOPLE OFF.
                I also received my Capital One bill and I'm being billed $37.28 for something I never purchased...Something has to be done to stop this charge...
                I JUST LOOKED AT MY CAPITOL ONE CREDIT CARD STATEMENT ON LINE AND DISCOVERED 2 CHARGES HAD BEEN MADE TO AMAZON MKTPLACE PMTSAMZN.COM/BILLWA. 4 JUN 2011 FOR $124.89 AND ANOTHER ON 7 JUN 2011 FOR $12.87. NEITHER MY WIFE OR I HAD PURCHASED ANYTHING THIS COMPANY, SO NOW, I GET THE PLEASURE OF DISPUTING THESE CHARGES, AND, MORE THAN LIKELY, IT WILL BE WITH SOMEONE WHOM I WON'T BE ABLE UNDERSTAND. SOMEONE, LIKE OUR GOVERNMENT, NEEDS TO PUT THE SHACKLES ON THIS APPARENTLY PSUEDO COMPANY.
                I WAS CHARGED 38.95 ON MY CAPITAL C.C. ALSO AND I HAVENT PURCHASED ANYTHING IN A WHILE FROM AMAZON WHAT IS THIS ALL ABOUT AND I GUESS WE ALL NEED TO CONTRACT CAPITAL ONE.
                I WAS
                CHARGED 82.02 ON MY CREDIT CARD. WHAT WAS THIS CHARGE FOR. RO86XOPRU01
                WHAT WAS THE CHARGE FOR ON MY CREDIT CARD. REFER TO AMAZON.COM AMZN.COM/BILLWA RO86XOPRU01
                My husband has no idea what the charge on his last Capital One statement was for AMAZON MKTPLACE PMTSAMZN.COM/BILLWA FOR $40.45. Is this just happening to Capital One Credit cards? Looks like we will close the account for sure. Marcia Reid
                On august 12, 2011 our capital one credit card was charged for merchadise we DID order, but have never recieved. It was a black and decker junior tool set for the children of our church. Please forward this tool kit ASAP. Thank you for your cooperation God said THANKS as well.
                Has ANYONE gotten any satisfaction form these complaints, or is this merely an appeasement from Capital One?!!
                I purchased a pair of shoes on 7/2/12with a Capitol One card for 78.98 from this site the shoe was i/2 size too small.
                the billing slip did not have a telephone # but said purchaser must pay for return shipping. They were returned at a cost of $18 by my niece (I was hospitalized) to this day I have not received a refund from the company or Capitol One

Novel:The God of Small Things(Order no.D01-1416341-8102748

I had booked the novel"The God of Small things" on 17th April 2015.Still i have not received the novel. it is really irritating and reflects the bad services as 10 days is over and novel not received.

unauthorized charges to my account

I have two charges to my visa card that I did not authorize the reference on my account page are for amazon.com/bilwa, one is for $19.01 and the other for $55.20, I would like to have these amounts removed from my card immediately.

Refund not received - Order# 402-6782932-4300359

Hi Team,
                I cancelled delivery of a product on 19th May, as it was NOT delivered on time.
                But still now, I didn't get any refund for the same.

Order#[protected]

I had ordered a book titled "Organisational Psychology" by Edgar H. Schein and paid for the same through my credit card. The order number is[protected]. I was told that I will receive the book by 27th February 2010 but have still not done so.
                  I order this bookThe Spa Encyclopedia/A guide to Treatments @ Therir Benefits for [protected]@ Healing By:Hannelore R. Leavy/Reinhard R. Bergel, PH.D A few mon's ago I reciverd this book and paid it with a creadit card.On 08/03/10 Recevied a nouther book on the same thing, I was charge $46.64 This would make me paying for this book twice, on 08/04/10 you can see on you record this . How do seen this book back an and get a refun back . My e-mail is [protected]@yahoo.com thank you Joy Mitcham 220 North Strathmore Drive Sharpsburg, Georgia 30277 Please respond ASAP Thank you Joy Mitcham
                  I did received it, but you have sent me a second one . How do i take care of seening this one back.They were no paper with this. I do not want to pay for two books28
                  This is not the book Organistional Psychology I am been charge twice for.The Spa Encyclopedia/a guide to Treatments @Therir Benefits for Health @healing by Leavy/Bergel
                  I need to talk to someone on the Phone, I feel like I am not making you uderstanding what I need for you to do.
                  Hell-o am I talk to my self

Amazon India — sir my money not refund

i buy memory card when i use it damaged amazon not give my money or new memory card ple take step give my memory card[protected]

Im complaining about low service

I've ordered a book named "medicinal plants" on 13th june.i got a cl on 17th june that they would delievered d book that day but unfortunately i havenot get the book.my name is Paradha Biswas, from kolkata.full adress-santinagar palta post-nonachandan pukur, kol-700122.plz solve this problem as early as possible.

i have a charge of 137.95 and all it says on my account is amazon.com/billwa and i have no idea what its for it was dated 7/29/2009 please see if you can let me know what it is about!! thanks connie A.oh.

AMAZON.COM/BILLWA — NEVER PAID A CENT TO AMAZON, PLEASE CREDIT MY ACCOUNT

Please pay me back, and leave me alone. I have never even been to your web site, never talked to anyone from amazon. How did you get my number, how can you spend my money without my permission. I never gave any credit card number to you, " AMAZON ". I expect an answer today via e-mail.

I got a statement with two transactions dated Jan 08 2009 of which I did not make.
                      I have Carges on my MC acct that I don't remember doing on my ACCt. the charges where on these dates, I would like to find out what these carges are before I go to the MC people .
                      The 1st Charge was on 27 / Jan/2010 for 92.00, Next Charge was on 19 Feb for 162.14, Next Charge was for 20 Feb 57.95, next one was on 20 Feb for 14.52.
                      My Name on the card is Philip A Ozer MD
                      Card # is[protected]
                      The card was charged to Amazonmktplacepmts.
                      Please get back to me ASAP as the card CO is waiting
                      Philip A Ozer
                      What did they put 3.98 in my account for... I returned a hard hat but it cost 10$!!!
                      I have two charges and wonder what they are: 3/20 for 31.80 and 3/06 for 19.55
                      there are two purchases I did not make . Contact me as soon as possible.423.921.4009 today.Bridget Wright

Unauthorized mercandise

On my American Express # AB[protected]B-3-95-A. I was billed for unauthorized merchandise. I want these charges removed.

Malo vest

I ordered malo vest pack of 3...i received product amount very late ..and not courier amount..i am attaching this...
                      order id
                      Order #[protected].. take action towards this...

I had Place order for watch at Rediff Shopping, and received the same on 17.01.2010 which was found not working same was conyed to the supplier
                        (OJJAS ENTERPRISES AMAZON, mumbai) on same day, till date they are only promising to replace but nothing happened Please Help.
                        HI

The delivered product is always different then the actual one showed on websites.
                        Indiatimes and rediff should banned such kind of cheaters ..
                        I have ordered a UPS and when I got the shipment it was opened and damaged .
                        From last 6 days I am follwoing up with indiatimes but no response.
                        I am regular buyer from ebay.in and I am 200% satisfied with the quality and buisness ethics these people are following.It was my mistake to go with indiatimes .
                        My sincere advice for all of you to do online shopping with ebay
                        My Order No. 5847533

The delivered product is always different then the actual one showed on rediff.com websites.

Ahmed.
                        Hello guys, the seller named OJJAS ENTERPRISES AMAZON ON REDIFF.COM is a complete fake one and i was amazed to see the lack of interest from rediff.com to solve this problem. The product that was shipped to me was incomplete and a completely fake one. This seller is a big big big conman and he has already looted thousands of customer. And what is astonishing to see that Rediff.com doesn't have any HELPLINE NO. listed on their website for shopping. But i somehow i managed to get the phone number which is[protected] and tell them to connect to the shopping department. GUYS DON'T LEAVE REDIFF.COM JUST LIKE THAT. BLAST THEM BY CALLING ON THIS NUMBER AND AFTER CALLING NUMBER OF TIMES I HAVE GOT MY MONEY BACK FOR THE SAID DEFECTIVE PRODUCT SO YOU CAN ALSO GET YOURS BACK AND REMEMBER NOT TO SHOP ON REDIFF.COM FOREVER. WE NEED TO TEACH THEM A LESSON FOR THEIR LIFE.

OJJAS ENTERPRISES AMAZON — Defective Watch

I am so disappointed when i received watch not in Good Condition as it is mentioned.
                        First, Watch doesn't have Battery.
                        All Digit are gone.

Pls. Reply if you are so concern about Customer.

REgards,
                        Satish Chavan

about refund cheque for the order #404-2151481-3061144.

Many time call in customer service but they not solve my problem about refund cheque for the order #[protected]. I think company & customer care not want solve my problem

Rs. 2000 coupons not received with order

I have not received coupons of Rs. 2000 . Which is still in the advertisement of the product. My order details are as follows: Your Amazon.in order (#[protected] of "Micromax Canvas A1 with..."

Amazon Mktplace Pmts — unknown charge on credit card

Jan 18, 2010 unknown charge on credit card $31.94
                          I do not know the charge or recognize the dollar amount....

I purchase a $100.00 gift card for my daughter on Dec 8, 2009, but did not know that she was out of town. When she returned, she found that her computer hard drive had died and that she had lost all emails sent to her between December 7 and December 20, 2009. I am asking you to reissue the gift card for her.

Her name is Rachel Newhouse and her email address is [protected]@verizon.net. Telephone number is[protected]; address: 810 south Overlook Dr., Alexandria VA 22305.

I charged this gift card to my standard card on file with my amazon.com account. the last four digits are 9929 and its expiration date is 11/2010.

I had made a purchase at Amazon in August 09. When I received the package, I found it was broken. On 10 Sep 09, I sent an email to its customer service and the link to packaging service provided on the website. The latter has never replied my email. But customer service staff immediately promised to send me a replacement. I believed that this was quickly solved and went on making another purchase at Amazon subsequently.

The replacement had never arrived. On 25 Nov 09, I sent another email to customer service staff and they promised to send the replacement again and asked me to wait till 31 Dec 09. Again, the replacement had never arrived.

Having seen people from other fourm suggesting to write the complaint in the Amazon forum, I followed the advice as this worked for them and might work for me too.

After posting my complaints, I did immediately get contracted by Amazon staff. So as countless and abusive cyber-bullying by multi-role playing accounts.

To my surprise, these multi-role playing even disclosed some private conversation I had with Amazon staff which I have NEVER disclosed in this forum. These accounts would post more than 60 abusive messages to me on a given day.

These accounts were not only doing this to me, but also other customers who made a complaint about Amazon in the forum. These multi-role playing accounts would belittle customers in different ways:
                            - asking customers to 'buy a brain from Amazon'
                            - accusing customers of making a fraudulent payment with their credit card
                            - calling customers names - e.g. dummy, complaint professional, crazy, smoking pot...

Here is a post I found from consumeraffairs.com which is related to the above cyber-bullying incident.

Phillip of Houston, TX September 19, 2009
                            This may be frivolous, I won't know until I inquire. It concerns the discussion forum at Amazon, not the business end of things. One mysterious person has been creating many accounts in order to anonymously stalk, harass, insult and slander participants. He also steals identities (including real names) in order to impersonate them. Initially Amazon did little to nothing, and recently has been deleting post in which one complains about the harassment (with proof of the multiple accounts and identity theft). It is possible but not certain that the harassing poster is an amazon employee. In either case, can anything be done, legally and otherwise?

If you are a customer going to make a complaint about Amazon purchase in the Amazon forum, you will have to be prepared yourself for non-stop cyber-bullying.

Amzn.com/bill Wa — UNKNOWN CHARGE

I received my account activity statement and found that there was an unknown charge on my Amazon Visa dated 11/22 in the amount of 30.47 I would like to know what item was charged on this date. Everything else on the account activity were all accounted for. I hope to be notified of the result of this complaint....

There are five charges to Amazon.com all dated on 10/05/09 to my Visa card that I do not believe that I made. The amounts are: $19.49; 58.99; 36.49; 58.99 and 24.99. I have called Visa and questioned what the merchandise was that was purchased but they could not tell me. Would you please call me regarding these charges as to whom they were shipped and the address where they were shipped to and what merchandise was ordered. As a seasoned citizen, I suppose I could have ordered these items, but the chance seems very remote because I have not used Amazon for several years.
                              Thank you for your help.

I purchased a Yoda doll thru Amazon.com on October 2, I was charged $49.00 however Amazon records showed no such transaction. On October 6th I contacted Amazon again, I was informed that I had not submitted the 1st transcation correctly. I submitted the original transcation for a Yoda doll @ the cost of now $48.13, this amount along with the first $49.00 were taken from my bank account.
                                According to Amazon no purchases were made and there is no record of the transaction.
                                I did receive a confirmation from Katrina's treasures #1530, I received a confirmation email from Amazon.
                                I have turned this entire matter over to my bank for further investigation. I was informed by Amazon that their billing dept. would also look into the matter.
                                I ordered a costume from Katrina's Treasure on October 5, 2009. I have not recieved the costume and have sent 2 emails and left a phone message. Katrina's Treasures has not responded to either. I did let them know that I need to hear from them urgently so that I can TRY to purchase the costume else where if they are not going to honor their agreement. I am going to give it one more day and then I will be taking further measures.
                                I had the same exact thing happen to me. I ordered items from her on October 13th and my credit card was charged that day. I even paid for priority mail shipping! It is now the 27th and I have not received my items. I have called her and sent her to e-mails and she will not respond to me. I have filed a complaint with Amazon Payments and I am disputing the charges at my credit union. I am going to make a complaint to the BBB and I am also going to inform Disney World that she is taking pictures of their merchandise in their shops and posting it online!!
                                I placed an online order for a Disney Tote Bag from Katrina's Treasures on Friday, October 9. 2009. I received an email confirmation that my order had been received. I have sent two emails to her inquiing about the status of my order and I have not received any information back as of yet. Today is Saturday, October 31, 2009. I have given her more than ample time to complete this transaction. I have disputed the charge on my credit card for this order.
                                I do sent payment via Amazon.com to purchase an item from katrinas treasures. This was a wedding gift and when I did not receive it I emailed the seller 3 times and left 3 voice mails. I never heard back from them nor have I received the item to datel.
                                I wish I would have seen this comment sooner! The same thing happened to me! I ordered a muppets beaker doll for $21.34 on November 3rd, but have not received it. I also received a confirmation #1685 and a confirmation from Amazon. I sent three emails to Katrina, but she did not respond. On November 23rd I checked on my order history at Amazon and saw the transaction so I sent Amazon an email to disbute it. They sent me an email back with a number to call. The very next day, November 24th, I called. Haris, at Amazon could not find any history of the transaction!! Since Katrina would not respond and Amazon payments would not help, I turned it over to my credit card company!
                                I have ordered various potato head items from Katrina's Treasures and they have not arrived. I've called and e-mailed but no reply from them. Hoping to dispute the charge with Amazon and my credit card but I am not optimistic.
                                I ordered my item hoping well over a month ago hoping that I would get it before Christmas. I ordered right from her site and foolishly paid with a check. The check was cashed but I have not recived my item. I have called and emailed and no reponse. I am begining to wonder if the site is a scam. I will also be contacting Disney to see what they can do about this. Shame on you Katrina's Treasures. These gifts that people order are for kids!
                                We placed an order through her site on September 18th and sent a USPS money order the next day. We received our only email response on September 24th stating she received our money order and our shipment would be on its way soon.

Several emails and phone calls later and there are no responses... Nothing. I submitted a trace on the USPS money order and received photocopy proof that she cashed the money order on September 25th. That is considered Mail Fraud.

Now I am taking this to the Florida Attorney General's CyberFraud department. You can file a complaint here: http://myfloridalegal.com/contact.nsf/contact

And I am not stopping there...
                                That order was marked by the usps as delivered on October the 13th!
                                I ordered a Gonzo doll from Katrina's Treasures on Dec. 5th for my son as a Christmas gift. Like others on this site, the money was charged to my credit card the day I ordered it, but I never received the merchandise. I called 3 times and emailed her 3 times as well with no response. I called my credit card company to dispute the charge and they directed me to Amazon which has NO record of the trasaction. My credit card company said I would be able to file a formal dispute on Jan. 5th once 30 days had expired.
                                THIS LADY IS A FRAUD!!! I ordered on Dec 4 and Amazon processed my payment. I have left several several emails. She has no blocked me. Wish I would have seen these post earlier. She is a horrible lady!!!
                                I just wanted to update my story. I still have not received any items to date. She emailed me early yesterday morning stating she "resent" the items and if I wanted my money back to send them to her and she would refund my money. Well I was home all day and nothing was delivered (obviously). I sent her an email stating that the items still were not delivered and she responded by stating that she just checked the tracking number and it stated it was out for delivery. I sent her back an email asking for the tracking number and she has yet to respond. I think that is her deal. She sends a "confirmation number" once you have purchased but not a tracking number as most of not all legit companys do. This way she can say it was delivered according to her. I also filed a compliant with http://myfloridalegal.com/contact.nsf/contact. Good luck to everyone who was taken in by this girl. I am just sorry my nephews won't have the gifts I hope to give them.
                                This business is a scam! I only wished I had read all this beforehand! I ordered from here website on Dec 9th, two disney retractable fastpass holders. They were a christmas gift to a family member. As you can probably guess, i have never recieved anything. I have contacted her several times via email and phone, but had no response. It is bad enough to have someone take your money, but to do it on Christmas. I have files a complaint with Amazon payments, and am now doing so with my credit card. After that we are filing one with the Florida Attorny General office. These fake websites really need to be regulated by someone! I have orderd stuff through other "stores" that basically just go to the park and buy what you want, and have never had a problem. The Laughing place is one that we have ordered form with good results. We would have again but they were out of stock of our item. Katrina (or whatever your name is), hopefully you will have to make restitution to the people you have swindled. You are a gross person.
                                SO AFTER WAITING FOR OVER A MONTH FOR MY ORDER IT FINALLY ARRIVED ON CHRISTMAS EVE. BUT I WAS VERY DISAPPOINTED WHEN I REALIZED SHE HAD GIVEN ME A TINKER BELL DOLL HOUSE. TOO BAD BECAUSE I ORDERED A BUZZLIGHT YEAR COIN BANK AND A WOODY COINBANK. DO YOU THINK SHE HAS RESPONDED TO MY MULTIPLE REQUESTS TO CORRECT HER MIS SHIPMENT. NOPE!!! I JUST HOPE AND PRAY THE PUBLIC WILL STOP ORDERING FROM HER!
                                I'm a little nervous after reading these complaints. I placed an order 1/10/2010 and still haven't received it. I emailed her on 1/25 asking about the status because I need this for my daughters bday party next week. I stil lhaven't received a response. I will try and email her again.
                                Still waiting for my 3 year old Tinkerbell Dollhouse from "SANTA". Yvonne Frasca...I suggest you reorder your items somewhere else if you're wanting them for your daughters bday party!!
                                I as well haven't receive my order. Guess What I found her myspace and if you google her number you can find out where she lives too.

Tired of waiting for this problem to be solve?

Complain, spam subscribe them to spam...

her myspace
                                facebook

address through googling phone

619 Orchid Ln, Altamonte Springs, FL 32714 does have KAtrina Owen name on it on google .

You know what to do!
                                I have contact the people that run my store and Amazon because the store was suppose to be closed the first week in Jan. Any checks received are in the mail to be returned and if you paid by Amazon please contact them for your refund. They were not suppose to be accepting payments since I closed the account and just checked with them and they have a lot of money on hold. So please go through Amazon to get your refunds.
                                DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS WOMAN.

I STILL HAVE RECEIVED NO REFUND. I ORDERED MY ITEMS ALMOST 2 MONTHS AGO, CALLED HER ABOUT 15 TIMES OVER THE LAST MONTH. NO RESPONSE!

STOP ORDERING ITEMS FROM HER! WHAT A SCAM!