Amazon India — complaint against amazon delivery boy

I ordered a trimmer on amazon on 4may, 2019 and pay advance for it. It was out for delivery on 6may, 2019. Delivery boy never contacted me on phone but he forwarded a message to amazon that customer's phone number is switch off but my phone number is 24×7 available for call and if in any case my number is switch off then when i turned it on i always receive a message that someone trying to call me when my phone is off but i never receive such message which proved that delivery boy was lying. Amazon send me a message that delivery boy trying to contact me but my number was switched off with contact number of that delivery boy in that message. When i contact delivery boy he talk very rudely with me and said that he will not deliver that product.
I submit this complaint 2 times on amazon but amazon could not took any action against that delivery boy.

[May 08, 2019] Amazon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Amazon India