Amazon India — delivery of empty box

Mr unhappy on Nov 20, 2017
I was delivered an empty box today that was supposed to contain 5 mini fuji films with a total value of 3599 rupees. I signed for it and then realised the box seemed light. I asked the delivery man to open it in my presence and it was empty. It was well sealed with amazon tape. I asked for my cash back i had just handed over and was told to call amazon which i did. Amazon told me that i had to wait until the 24th as they needed to launch an investigation. I was very unhappy with this policy and did not find this a satisfactory response particularly as the delivery man was in front of me and had my cash in his hand.

[Nov 20, 2017] Amazon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Order No.[protected]

this product was return to the seller as return

but I did not return it no one contacted me for any query regarding to my product delivery.

my name is tahir subhani
mobile no [protected],
e mail id tahir.subhani@live.com
I purchased a bag from Amazon.com ..due to some issues in product i returned the bag with all process but my money is still not refunded its over 3 months now but no Action is taken by amazon

+91 80 4197 0000 [Bangalore]