Amazon India — Didn't receive whole quantity of a product.

I have ordered 4 products with different patterns from the same seller. But received only 1 product and when I checked my amazon account it says that all the four products are delivered.

I have called the customer service as soon as I realized it(within 5 to 10 min after I received the package)

Customer service calls:

Call 1: Contacted and raised issue, the support opened an investigation and asked me to call customer service after 3 or 4 days. They said once investigation is done i would receive either refund or replacement for the missing product.

Call 2: I have called the customer service in 4th day and asked to check the status of the investigation. They told me that investigation is done and the update is that they can't provide me any solution.

They have done an investigation that didn't seek out the truth. I asked them over and over to look further because I have received 1 instead of pieces. After so much of asking, they transferred my call to their supervisor who sings the same song and has no interest in resolving the issue. And she hung up my call, while I'm still talking.

Call 3: Hoping I would be connected to the better support team, I brought up my concern. They read word by word same lines and no interest in resolving. They say they can't do anything, it's not their responsibility.

After asking few more times, they tell me that they don't have existing solutions that would work for me in such situations, so I drop the concern.

I told them, they may not have an established solution cause they may not have faced such situations, so I asked them to look for the solution, look deep into the investigation. They refused.
Amazon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
May 10, 2022
Updated by jilla varuna
How is my issue resolved. Please explain.

MY ISSUE IS NOT RESOLVED. THEY DIDN'T EVEN CONTACT ME.

Please consumer complaint service, look into it.
Complaint comments