[Resolved] Amazon India — Harassment by customer service agent and delivery boy

Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
 Rafan Sardar
Hi, i ordered a product from amazon india, however, delivery boy rajendra denied to deliver when i ask him i will complaint he said nothing will happen by complaint. I called customer service and spoke with dipsika she was pathetic and gave me all incorrect information, and gave me false assurance you can listen the call recording, she said i will assure you that you will get your product delivered definitely and on next day she sent an email stating order is cancelled due wrong address, everything get delivered properly this delivery has been cancelled intentionally by delivery agent rajendra, and unhelpfulness of dipsika, if you believe in your brand amazon i want you to take strict action against them please or i will loose my faith in amazon, and i want the product which is cancelled free of cost now.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 2, 2017
No resolution given and directly they tag it as resolved very bad customer service of Amazon in this universe.
Again please take action against Dipshika

[Jun 02, 2017] Amazon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Rafan Sardar, Jun 02, 2017
My order number:[protected]

Comments

Dipsikha escalation advisor and delivery boy Rajendra both are pathetic, we pay for home delivery, your customer service agent Dipsikha does not deserve a job of escalation team, she is unskillful, pathetic, gave me incorrect resolution and assurance. I am really unhappy how can you hire such persons for Amazon who do not deserve to be there. She sound like a sarcastic, i explained her everything but, she has gave me false promise no one helped me even I called multiple times, my order is cancelled because of Dipshika and delivery boy Rajendra, please stop such harassment, the name of Amazon is best customer service is false, Amazon is worst customer centric company till the time people like Dipshika and Rajendra work with you.

Dipishika had never gave me alternate options to get my product delivered, she gave me false assurance, incorrect information, i contacted support multiple time, I spoke with Divya senior manager and with Jhsnkar, I am happy with Jhankar conversation but not happy with Dipshika, she deserve a training, if you want to be a good customer centric company please make a change and give some training to Dipshika please, I want my product free of cost now, as it is cancelled by Dipishika. I never asked to cancel why she cancelled my order, as she promised me that I will definitely get my order delivered, this intentionally done by Dipshika and Rajendra please I want strict action against Rajendra. I want strict action against Rajendra and Dipshika. Please send Dipshika for retraining's as she deserve training, she does not deserve a job of customer service escalation advisor please.

If you care for customers time and patronage then please take an strict action against Dipshika, please take an action against Dipshika, please take strict action against Dipshika, and action against Rajendra, and I want my order which is cancelled by your people intentionally I want my order for free of cost now I want it if you care for people, again please take strict action against Dipshika
Faces the same issue. Were you able to get the delivery?
Faced the same issue. Were you able to get the delivery?

12064