[Resolved]  Amazon India — Havells 1200 mm efficiencia prime high speed ceiling fan with remote control

Purchased ceiling fan with remote control vide inv.No.Xnyr 9863 dt.23.09.2022 on line from amazon delivered on 29.09.2022. While installing the said fan, it failed to work in the first instance and the technician replaced and installed the new one one.
On 24.10.2022 the said fan stoped working and complaint was registered vide ref.No.[protected] with job assigned to mr. Rinku mishra on 25.10.2022with his contact no. [protected]. I tried to contact the said official so many times but he is not responding to my call till date .
Please let me know what is the fun of providing the client like me the details of official to whom the work has been assigned as he is not bothering to respond the call and making monkery of client .
Now i request to either replace the deffective fan having remote control by a fan without remote having value of rs.3, 821.00 or refund the said amount immediately.
Since i am senior citizen and facing very trouble without having fan in the room.
Hope you will look into the matter on periorty basis keeping in view the age and take action against the techician who is not responding and for not attending the complaint till now.
Oct 27, 2022
Amazon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments

Comments

I am unable to change my registered number as i have lost my old number
Please help me out