Amazon India — item missing in my order.

Sir
I have ordered seaget 2 tb external hard disk order I D[protected] on[protected] amount INR 5949 but In the box when open I have received lux shop I have complaint on Amazon tollfree no. but they shows it was delivered to me in there investigation from there end but no one contact me.
I am highly disappointed with this.
Amazon cheated me...
Please take proper action
item missing in my order.

[May 02, 2019] Amazon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Booked tickets on BookMyShow via Amazon pay. Amount got deducted and recieved an email saying your transaction is successful, tickets have been booked and BookMyShow has recieved the payment. Didn't receive and ticket on BookMyShow, so called them, they said transaction is failed...

I have received amounts on my Visa that I do not know what they are for:
On 2/19/19 an amount of$13.77 was charged on my Visa invoice and then again on 3/19/19 $13.77 was charged on my Visa. I want these two charges refunded and no more charges to my Visa.

Amazon India