Amazon India — non receipt of item

sanjay_dash33@yahoo.com on Aug 11, 2018
I had placed an order for seagate expansion 1.5tb usb 3.0 portable 2.5 inch external hard drive for pc, xbox one and playstation 4 on 19th july and made a payment of rs 3599 inr through my credit card. The order no is order#[protected].
When i checked in "track package", it shows the item is despatched and expected delivery date as 07 aug. It says that the item has been couriered by india post (Tracking #: rg[protected]in). When i checked up with post office, they say that they have not received item from the seller.

I have not received the item till date. I had sent an e-mail also to cs-replay@amazon.in but no reply has been received so far.

Please inform me the status of my order otherwise i will be forced to raise the level to consumer court

[Aug 11, 2018] Amazon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0