[Resolved] Amazon India — Order not delivered

Mumbai, Mumbai City District, Maharashtra, India
 rishigangoli
Hi, I have purchased a Micromax Canvas Nitro A310 (Blue) from Amazon on 12th October. I was notified that the order will be delivered on or before 21st October. It is well past the 21st (today is 25th Oct) and I have neither received my order nor have I been intimated of the reason for delay or a revised date of delivery. When I checked the Blue Dart website, I found out that the consignment has reached Jaipur on 14th October itself. I have no idea why it is still shown as being "in transit", for over 10 days now. Upon calling the Amazon Customer Service dept., I was told that my complaint has been escalated and that I would receive a call shortly. It has been over 2 days and I am yet to receive a call as promised. My order ID is #[protected].

Order not delivered
I have received the order on 29th October. I believe updating my complaint on this forum really helped, as it was only after I posted it here that Amazon updated the status on my order. It also led to an order fulfillment within 4 days of doing so. Thank you.

[Oct 25, 2014] Amazon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

this is regarding ORDER #[protected].
i ordered this package from amazon.in.
they said it would be delivered i two parts one on 31/10, other on 1/11.i have not received any of them.when contacted they customer service even they could not tell where the package is and when it will be delivered.

i also received a sms saying that my package will be delivered on 3/11/14, on the same day in the evening they again massaged me saying delivery was delayed as per my request.but no one made any contact with me.
on 6/11/14 i also received an e mail from amazon saying the package will be delivered today.but upto 8.40 pm it was not delivered.
this is regarding ORDER #[protected].
i ordered this package from amazon.in.

we have ordered a mobile in amazon on 26 oct 2014. the estimated delivery date is 7 november but they telling that the GATI courier had missed my order and lost my order.it is the worst i ever seen.. still amazon website dint convey any apologise to me
I ordered three books and a sd card together on 26 th nov 2014, four days after ordering two of the books were delivered and the estimated delivery for the other two items was told 1 dec to me by the company.Now its been almost 15 days since ordering but I still dont have my other two items.I contacted Amazon.in on 4 th of dec and I was assured that the package would be delivered within two days and also a compensation of Rs 150 would be given.After three days on 7 th dec, I again contacted amazon and this time too I was assured that my package would be delivered within two to three days.I have a transit copy of both the chats.This kind of situation is not good for the reputation of such a big company.Looking forward for your prompt action.My order number is #[protected].
package not delivered even after 15 days and two chats with amazon.in.
I have given the payment online to Amazon India but I have not received yet my order of Amazon India Order ID[protected]Sold by: Neway_India ); Order placed 23 November 2014 . I write a message to Neway India through Amazone contacts to confirm and clarify my order many times, but only get mail from seller "we need to check". But when going through DTDC Tracking (against tracking ID: Z[protected] it showing there is no records, later it shows as delivered in different destination address (CHANDIGARH). How can this be possible where as my home delivery address is MG Road, Na-Ali, Opp. Jorhat CollegeJorhat, Assam 785001, India. Seeking your prompt action to solve this issue on urgent basis.

Regards, Hamanga Gogoi, Contact No. [protected]
The delivery date of the product was 4th march but still product is not dispatched from the seller and i have contacted many times with amazon customer care & courier company, at the date of delivery they said that is not dispatched due to some reason. They have doing proper follow regarding product delivery after confirming order. I never do shop again with amazon because of poor service.
Hi Team,

I had been raising the one same concern to your customer representative team but no resolution had been taken by them. I had been ordering from Amazon many times and being a working person provides my official address in delivery address. As always Amazon dispatches the order through India post but the order never gets delivered to the customer with the reason "Additional address details required" and after this I contacted the Amazon representative and updated him with the land mark information and got the assurance that the order will be delivered with in 24-48 hrs. after 12 hrs I got the message from Amazon the order has been refused by customer, if you have not refused contact amazon. After contacting Amazon no proper resolution was provided to me So I am rasiing my concern in this forum. For your reference find below the order numbers[protected],[protected],
[protected],
Order id[protected] was ordered on 6th may.. Till now it has not been delivered to my mother.. Every time i get the message that addressee could not be found.. Also the customer care executives have not helped me a little bit in this case.. This was a major harassment as i have to tell my mother that it is being delayed.. Also i work with Central Excise & Customs, being a government employee i don't have time for these silly things..Please see to this that some serious measures be taken against them
just ask them to escalate this to higher management

refund not received for return order

i have ordered two books named catia for designers return by sham tikoo of cadcim technologies. order details[protected] my details: siddharth s raju contact no-[protected] kindly help me as soon as possible

My refund still not received - Reference ID is 611109771359

Iam aditya and i have received a defective product and i returned it to the seller RoQ on 13th june 2016.
please process my refund to continue shopping another product on amazon.

Kindly reply and let me know regarding my refund.

Yours truly,
V.Aditya
i had ordered hikvision kis202 video door phone order id[protected] on 1st nov 2018 and delivery date was today 8th nov.
But the order status is “not yet dispatched “.
i had escalated this issue on 5th november itself but no action has been taken.
now the delivery date has been changed to 12 november but your representatives are telling to cancel the order and re order but not resolving the issue.

and pathetic customer care representatives giving false updates.

i had ordered during diwali sale so cancelling and re ordering will lead me to a loss.

i would have bought this product from flipkart instead of amazon which has a pathetic customer service.

they sometimes say product out of stock but the listing is active.

FULL OF FAKE PROMISES AND FALSE UPDATES.

Refer the attachment for the pathetic customer service response

order not delivered order. no[protected]
order not delivered no.[protected], dt.[protected]
Is this "Complaints Magazine" ?
Any Redressal Mechanism provided Amazon ?
I also Complainted toward Amazon. That is related to Delivery System. I think The Worst Delivery system in the World Awarded "Amazon".
I didn't my Product- Date Provided by amazon.
When this product Out of delivery, I got Delivery agent Contact Number but, He can't Delivery. After that day He didn't attent Calls.

+91 80 4197 0000 [Bangalore]