Amazon India — ordered product not received and the status is also not updated in site.

Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
 kids corner on Jan 12, 2019
I have placed an order for lg semi automatic washing machine with exchange on 31st dec 2018. Declared delivery date was 2nd jan 2019.
On 2nd jan new product was delivered to me, but with defect and the exchange was taken from me. So i raised complain and they initiated return and replacement for this.
Return was taken on very next day 3rd jan but the replacement product is scheduled for delivery only on 10th jan which is already a long delay because i ll be left out without washing machine for hardly 8 days.
Then after a long wait the replacement product reached my home on 10th jan but was not delivered to me. The delivery guy said its with exchange (My exchange was already done on 2nd jan...) and we couldnt deliver without that. Order status is changed to returned as exchange failed.
I wanted to call customer support for clarification but the delivery guy is not ready to wait. Then i called customer support once the delivery guy left and support team said they ll take care of it its their fault and make it reach me within 24 hrs. But this process is getting repeated daily for past 3 days after so many calls also i m getting the same response of giving me 24 hrs timeline. And its 12th january today even now i called them and same response again... This is going as a never ending process... I sent a detailed mail explaining my issue to ceo on 11th jan but no response from him aswell. I m left out helpless without even knowing the status of my order where it is when will it reach me exactly its not updated in my order too... So worst experience still helpless without even knowibg how and to whom to escalate it.
So i m registering a complain here with hope of getting some solution as early as possible.

ordered product not received and the status is also not updated in site.

[Jan 12, 2019] Amazon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by kids corner, Jan 13, 2019
I received call from amazon representative, to address my issue. Finally my order is returned to the seller and refund is initiated.
But if I purchase a new product the cost varies so I have to pay 1100 extra for it. So amazon agreed to pay me difference amount.

Comments

12086
    +91 80 4197 0000 [Bangalore]
    +91 44 3088 3088 [Chennai]
    Amazon India - ordered product not received and the status is also not updated in site.