Amazon India — orders never delivered, shows delivered in app and not resolution from amazon

Floor 2, axis House, sec 128 , Noida, Gautam Budh Nager, India
 Pk Shekhawat on Apr 27, 2019
Two oder - one wd ssd 240 gb (Oder id[protected]) and one cmos battery (Traking id - b[protected] was orderd from amazon on 9 april 2019 with a prime account of amazon belong to my friend as required urgent, but both orders never delivered, -[ wd shows delivered and cmos shows lost ] but they never actually are! I complained but no positive result found-
I told them that if required i can provide call details as it was office address and delivery boy need to be call otherwise he cant delivered order, and i have whole team who can sure you none o[censored]s (I and her) leave workplace during that time as per amazon delivery time shows 5.45 for wd dated 10 april, and if required camera recording can also be arranged if they provide delivery location as only few location allowed inside building for delivery where cameras are all around, i left workplace by 6 and she after me.
Amazon did not resolve issue just inform us as per their finding product (Wd ssd) delivered and they can't do anything.
Prerit kumar

Amazon prime account - ([protected]- belong to vipin - friend's husband)
Contact number with address - ([protected]- palak gupta - friend)

[Apr 27, 2019] Amazon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

If your board size exactly 2 ft X 1 ft, then only send otherwise refund money immediately because your previous supply board is lacking that exact size for which I have paid. Please confirm size before sending second time as replacement. Try to cooperate otherwise we have to write it in all social medias. C Bhakat-[protected]
Sir amazon not refund my payment and hold my account my mail id [protected]@gmail.com... Sir I m tried not returned my money Nd product... And amazon id tracking my product dilevered in punchkula but I m in rewari Nd account I n hold and 100 call in amazon care but not solve my problm
The reference number which I got, is of no use said by SBI bank customer service and even visited the bank,
Its almost 17 days now,
Please refund it directly to my debit card number which is in Amazon pay

+91 80 4197 0000 [Bangalore]
    +91 44 3088 3088 [Chennai]
    Amazon India - orders never delivered, shows delivered in app and not resolution from amazon