Amazon India — parcel missed deadline twice

I had ordered a men adidas cap from amazon.in. On 11 th of november. The delivery date was 21st, november.. I tracked it online but i did not find any updates since 18th november.. I didn't recieve the parcel on 21st so they reschedule my delivery date to 25th of november but till today i haven't received my parcel. I called up amazon customer care several times but they too don't have any idea where my parcel is.. Last update was on 18 th november since then there is no update.. I waited on 21st and 25t november till 8 pm to receive the parcel. My parcel tracking no is 1z2f5r[protected].
Customer care person told me that they will escalate the matter and call me. Its been more then a week and i am still waiting for their call.. No onwards i will never buy products from amazon.. Very unprofessional, unethical attitude of amazon.in.. I hope now to receive a call from amazon regarding my parcel..

[Nov 27, 2017] Amazon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Razin Neoupanay Dec 02, 2017
Hello, I had complained of amazon.in, from whom I have ordered a Product. I complained about it nearly a week ago.. I have been waiting for a call from amazon since 27th. Its being 3 weeks that I have ordered this product but till now there is no response from Amazon side. I feel I am being cheated by this particular online shopping site. Twice rescheduled my delivery date and finally after 3 weeks I have not got any response and neither my product is being delivered.. I am tired and sick of these rubbish site.. Please update me about my product and inform whether I may get my product or not..
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet