Amazon India — product returned

Deepshikha Rubby on Oct 20, 2018
Amazon service is very bad. Recently i ordered one loreal conditionar with online payment method. Bt at the time the order will delivred to me sudeently it goes back returend and when i call to customer care mr. Amit asked me that it is returend due to customer's rejection. He said the status is showing this but from my side i dont reject it. Than why at the time of delivery always my product go back. And its strange tgat the amazon put a status dat i returned it. Before this i also orderd i mi phone from this bt same problem had been faced by me and the customer care always talk to me that today it will deliver... Aprox i had o wait for 3 weeks bt no response is there... Even he asked me that dis is cash on delivery thats why will not receive to you.. I hav to face this fourth time. This time em fed up.
Pls take action on this.

[Oct 20, 2018] Amazon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0