Amazon India Pvt. Ltd. — refund from amazon

I have purchased hp wireless keyboard from amazone website and txn no. Is #[protected] dated 03/03/2020 but i have canceled my order and cancellation no. Is #[protected] after this amazone claimed that refund is issued from amazone ref no #[protected] dated[protected] but refund is not credit in my account bank and amzne not answering me.

refund from amazon

[Mar 23, 2020] Amazon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  4 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

I purchase water filter from Amazon but because of damage I return back to amazon but till now refund money not reflect in my account inspire of money transfer from Amazon as they said every time I called.

They sent me mail and asked to send 1850 later they never t responding to my cal at all they are cheating everyone like should take strict action this time

I have ordered fat tire bicycle 26 inch on 5 march due to some reasons i cancel my order i have paid the money through card and i did not get my refund back its been 15 days i did not get any refund amazon had refunded it to my bank and we have talk to bank about it but they said they didint recieve any fund
Sir i ordered Tracking ID: [protected] product on feb 27 and i waited for my product till today 18 march.. its near to my delivery hub still march 6... With out my permission its retuened today.. yesterday its showing it will arrive thursday 19 march 2020... Todayits showing its return to the seller.. please register my compalint..

Amazon India Phone