Amazon India — racold water heater

anshupriya2888@gmail.com on Mar 6, 2018
I ordered horizontal racold 25l geyser but delivery was done for a different geyser. I was asked by amazon to send it back to seller by paying courier charges and seller will reimburse me for the courier charges. Amazon team also confirmed me that if seller does not give, amazon will give me that amount back. Amount is inr 4360. Its been more than a month of this incident and i am always told by amazon team that i will get refund of courier charges in 48 hours. But there has been many 48 hours. I called amazon team again now and after more than an hour of call, they still give different versions. Someone says i will get refund in 48 hours. Someone says i will get refund in 3-5 working days. No body gives any written confirmation. Am i fool to trust amazon?

[Mar 06, 2018] Amazon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by anshupriya2888@gmail.com, Mar 06, 2018
I need an email confirmation saying I will get money back in so many days for sure.
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0