[Resolved] Amazon India — Refund is not credited in my account

Sampatchak, Bihar, India
 armuibry on Apr 19, 2017
I have requested for refund but the refund is not process the order no of the item is[protected] And amount is 285. The costomer exucative not solving my issues and golm its you problem we have no resposibility of this. Amazon representative told me that we can no do anything for this refund we alredy refunded your amount but it not reflected in my acount they told me that your refund is initiated on 10 of april but still i have not received it.

Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 19, 2017
My complaint is solved amazon takes too much tym to solve my issue and also bank.

[Apr 19, 2017] Amazon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by armuibry, Apr 19, 2017
I am also providing my bank acount detailed Statment.

Comments

I had cancelled the order that I placed on Amazon and awaiting a refund of 27399. They had initiated it on 10th April, however i have still not received. They gave me a reference number to raise a query with the bank and they informed that the reference number is invalid and asked me to provide a ARN number that is 23 digit. The Amazon failed to provide that number and asking me to charge dispute however the bank refuses stating the charge dispute is done only for a failed transaction and not when a refund is expected.
I have been pushed back on both sides who give opposite answers. I tried to conference both bank and the amazon however the amazon representative disconnected.
Citibank told me the only option is to place a police complaint with the merchant and amazon refuses to provide merchant details too.
I really dont know what to do.. last thing i want to do is goto a police station with a month old baby.
I need the money due to a personal emergency and I have been pushed off
Prathamesh Rasam's reply, Oct 16, 2017
Hi preetam, would you tell me does amount credited to your account.
same thing happen with me.. please suggest the same.

I too am facing exactly the same issue since a month. But not able to get help.Please let me know how to go ahead

[email protected]
My refund is not found
Mere product ka order no.h[protected],[protected]

+91 80 4197 0000 [Bangalore]