Amazon India — refund is not get

I have ordered three items(powerbank, headset, memory card) on 20th Jan 2019.order I'd[protected].on the very nextday[protected]I order was cancelled by me because of lag of time.in the above said products, payment of memorycard was refunded.refund of headset was issued on 22th jan and powerbank issued by 30th Jan.but I didn't get refund.when called amazon customer care they replied that it was refunded.they have also send that, if it was not refunded properly contact with bank.bank officials(sbi) said that any transaction were happened.
I have a fruitful relationship with amazon app.I through the regular customership.but these kind of insufficiency in your service.will make problems to your customers.hence kindly may refund the payment of the products orderd by me.
Athira gopi

[Feb 01, 2019] Amazon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Athiralakshmi Jan 31, 2019 My complaint is not resloved.. I didn't get refund now.. How it resolved now?
I need money back..
Updated by Athiralakshmi Feb 01, 2019 Amazon India notified my complaint.. But I didn't get refund.. Please refund my money back.

Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet