Amazon India — refund not received

Subash chowk hinganghat maharashtra, Hinganghat, Wardha District, Maharashtra, India
 hiteshkumarhgt on Apr 10, 2019
Dear sir i had order one item on amazon india dated 28/03/19 and i had paid them by my debit card then the order is cancelled by amazon then amazon had issued refund on 02/04/19 which last date of the refund was 09/04/19 but i had not recived refund till now. I request you sir please help to get my refund. Bank exectives are not responding me and they are saying that we dont get any refund from amazon. So sir please help me.

[Apr 10, 2019] Amazon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

I have ordered the laptop on Thursday, they told me that the order will be delivered by 31st. I haven't received the order on 31st, not on 1st either.

I have to urgently gift this to someone. Try to figure it out by today it's mandatory. Take the charge and act in response as soon as possible.
I have order 2 mobile case with rate 495... With delivery charge 96 means it will be 591.. but delivery boy collected 640 from me.. why??

+91 80 4197 0000 [Bangalore]