[Resolved] Amazon India — Refund not received

kuks00715
I purchased one mobile named Oneplus which cost 21999 INR on 2nd December from Amazon.in, i paid 1000 as Giftcard and rest 20999 INR through my debit card, i received the product on 7 december 2014 and my order id is[protected] But the product which is received was defective so i request Amazon to either replace or refund the amount but according to Amazon India replacement is not under their policy so they were ready to refund the amount, they picked up the product from my home and according to them refund was issued on 10 December in afternoon but the problem is nothing is credited in my account, I already talked to bank customer support and personally visit more than 2 times to bank even i already talked to bank manager also but nothing works for me, Bank told me until n unless Amazon don't provide the refund how can they will credit into my account, Amazon provide me one reference number which is ( Refund Ref ARN#: 74332744345434479530760 ) and i already show this thing to bank but still same situation, I tried to call amazon india several times but every time they told me it takes 24hrs and every time new person pick up my call and provide different solutions, i also send some mails to Amazon regarding this issue but same answer all the time. Today Amazon told me they want the scan copy of my passbook from date of purchase till current date, i also provide the scan copy which act as proof that amount is not credited into my account, after that i call amazon they said they already issued on 10 december and repeating same things again and again, now i am fed up with amazon response so i am sending the proof of my passbook scan copy, some emails by amazon and my order summary, plz check the attachment and help me as soon as possible plz its a request from my side. Praveen verma [protected]

Complaint marked as Resolved May 3, 2017
Updated by kuks00715, Dec 20, 2014
How to edit previous post ?

Comments

Sir
I had ordered for a GSM Land line phone VISIONTEK 21-G. I had returned the product in time and I asked for the refund. After lot of follow up. I was asked to show the bank statement and I did showed it to them . They promised to refund the payment but I have not received a single penny yet. Now they say 90 days are over.
Please do the needful.
Vivek Padale
i bought a yu yureka mobile from amazon on 19th march, 2015.i received it on 23rd march but due to some fault i returned it on 3rd april company assured me to refund in 2 days but its been 3 months but till yet i haven't got refund.its order no was[protected]).Mobile's price was 9000.i am very confused please help me.Tracking no[protected].i also had the proof of delivery.
i am ordered zeberonics pc sound speakers on last 2 monts ago...
item is recieved but one box is not working
so, i was returned to your company and returned to same zebronics sound speakers but
i didn't get any phone, email also...so i don't know there the item is...
and returned that item to your company
after we called to your website your company issued the cheque to us but there is no bank in our city...issued in cheque...how will we appered to this...?we want o refund our Money...I am requesting that...
Same problem... it has been 2 monts now i jave neither got the product nor the refund. Kindly help me anyubody...
Can anyone help me plz
I bought a Mobile phone : VIVO Y21L - 4G VoLTE - WHITE
ORDER PLACED on 20 April 2017
TOTAL amount 6, 990.00 Expected 28-Apr-2017
Order was canceled by Amazon
but as of now, I am waiting for my refund.
Attached screenshots for your reference.

Arun Rana
arun.rana0204@gmail.com

Can someone help me with this else I will update this in the commercial website like Facebook and all, that you did fraud with me
Arun Rana
arun.rana0204@gmail.com
I have received nosepins of 399 and returned it immediately.. it's been more than 1month I have returned the item.. But I didn't get any refund till now..what can I do? Pls help me
Sir
I had ordered for a Syda Men's boxer(Inr279*2). I had returned the product in time and I asked for the refund. I was send the item thought indiapost.After lot of follow up. Item received 20/9/2017, They promised to refund the payment but I have not received . Now 75 days are over.
Please do the needful.
Seller details..Akaas Merchandiser, Delhi..Mob...[protected]
Sreejesh
amazon id [protected]
Im also facing same problem it has been 2 months . I have not received my refund amount. Plz help me
i ordered saree, but it was damaged and it replace the saree on March 1 2018, but amount Rs.639/-could not refunded to my account. two weeks got over.
Please help me
regards
srilaxmi
Even I purchased one pintex rayon shirt but bcz of not proper size I returned it and ask for refund I got a message regarding refund 249 amount is sent to ur card dated 12/4/2018 but still yet that refund doesn't reflect in my bank account I have updated my pass book but result was same refund wasn't in my account
Great make us fool it's ur job to look after whether we got our refund or not ...u provide some reference number and ur job is over ..we have to fight for our own penny ... It's ur responsibility to ask particular bank regarding refund ..ur doing online business only bcz we people believe u ..we purchase from u ...if u continue such dispute I think no longer people will trust u ...if u really face such system problem then try to solve it as soon as possible and provide refund who are still waiting for ...
I ordered a jbl earphone but order cancel by amazon team but my money is still not credit in my account so please help

+91 80 4197 0000 [Bangalore]