Amazon India — regarding my return product

prashant barmate on Mar 14, 2018
Dear Sir/Mam,
I am Prashant Barmate i had ordered Nike shoes which is cost 3999 rs from amazon on 23-dec-2017 before deliver the product on my address i canceled the same, and ordered through another online shopping site i.e Snapdeal but they delivered me wrong product so there i kept return request they was accept and sent me massage for return product pick up, for this 2 no.courier service called me 4 to 5 hours difference in that both courier amazon and snapdeal also started the process. amazon did not delver the product then also involved return process so in this confusion by mistake snapdeal product i have sent to amazon go-down blue dart given me packing no. i.e [protected] and receipt also attached for your clarification please find the same. regard this issue so many times put request to amazon for resolve the same issue but not getting any response., i am requesting you to look forward do need full.
Thank You!
Prashant Barmate

regarding my return product

[Mar 15, 2018] Amazon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by prashant barmate, Mar 14, 2018
please resolve the above issue
Updated by prashant barmate, Mar 20, 2018
Still resolution is pending please do need full
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0