Amazon India — Wrong and broken damaged product sell me. And after 5 times return raised but return process not done also refund not initiate

Sir/ madam,
My elder brother Pracheta Chakrabortty ordered a laptop HP250 g8( 11th gen Intel core i3-1115g4/8gb DDR4 RAM/512 gb ssd/windows 10/39.62cm(15.6 Inch)HD/Intel UHD Graphics) 42V68PA (Dark Ash Silver, 1.74 kg) on 7.4 2022 through amazon.in, and it delivered on 12.4.2022 which was (fully damaged, broken, wrong, and old, ) the price of the product 39, 700/- and payment made through credit card. After received this damaged broken product
I informed amazon customer care on thedelivered day to retun and refund my money but after 5 times return pick up raises on the website but return is not complete, refund not initiated till now (17th, 20th, 23th, 27th 30th april 2022)and again 2nd May 2022, these are all pick up dates canceled from amazon pick up associates with out visit my house, and pick up cancelation reasons showing customer is refusing all time but it's totally wrong information and blaming customer, only the first pick up date 17th April 2022 pick up person came to my house saw the broken damaged product and he refused to pickup due to damaged product, I also said amazon customer care that pick up person not interested to pick the product. after that all the pick up dates are raised by Amazon customer care, and canceled by amazon pick up person with out visit my house. Again raise a pick date 2 may 2022, and every pick up date I informed to amazon customer care time to time all the situation, "no one still visit my house and not picking up (wrong damaged and old) product. "Still I am cooperating with amazon customer care, but I have been informed by amazon customer care that backend team of amazon customer care feels that ( right product delivered to me ) and I am suffering ( fraud and trapped) period which I am saying that wrong, it's blaming me, and I couldn't not understand what should I do now and how to get justice for this . Again I found the wrong invoice has send me by amazon.in . In gst invoice has wrong seller name and no serial number of this product. Also I have searched manufacturers warranty in HP website with the serial number which has on the HP Amazon packet, and i saw that the warranty has already started from 21 February 2022 but I ordered this product on 7th April 2022, how its warranty started of this serial number of product before purchasing the product? It's fully fraud. Backend team of amazon didn't investigating this matter properly, till now my money is not refunded. And i want to get refund my money of Rs. 39700/- from amazon.in please help me.
Pradipta ranjan chakrabortty
Amazon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
May 07, 2022