Amazon India — wrong item sent and inspite of return the wrong item, without my concern amazon cancelled my order

I have ordered for wonderford voyager legend bluetooth headset with mic talk & music anti radiation voice control compatible with all smartphones (Assorted colour) nob type mic. But, they have sent a new wrong item of head sets. I requested to resend my ordered item again. But they cancelled my item and not refunded my money back. Please look into the matter and see that i receive my ordered wonderford voyager legend bluetooth with nob type mic only.

Thanking you.
Mar 07, 2018

Amazon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Bc dhar
I HAVE ORDERED FOR Wonderford Voyager Legend Bluetooth Headset with Mic Talk & Music Anti Radiation Voice Control Compatible With All Smartphones (Assorted Colour) NOB type Mic. But, They have sent a new wrong item of head sets. I have returned that item on[protected] to their representative Mr. Rahman - [protected], but I did not get any refund. I requested to resend my ordered item again. But they cancelled my item and not refunded my money back. Please look into the matter and see that I receive my ordered Wonderford Voyager Legend Bluetooth with NOB type mic only. without any further payment.
Updated by Bc dhar