Amazon India — wrong item sent and inspite of return the wrong item, without my concern amazon cancelled my order

I have ordered for wonderford voyager legend bluetooth headset with mic talk & music anti radiation voice control compatible with all smartphones (Assorted colour) nob type mic. But, they have sent a new wrong item of head sets. I requested to resend my ordered item again. But they cancelled my item and not refunded my money back. Please look into the matter and see that i receive my ordered wonderford voyager legend bluetooth with nob type mic only.

Thanking you.

[Mar 07, 2018] Amazon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Bc dhar Mar 07, 2018
I HAVE ORDERED FOR Wonderford Voyager Legend Bluetooth Headset with Mic Talk & Music Anti Radiation Voice Control Compatible With All Smartphones (Assorted Colour) NOB type Mic. But, They have sent a new wrong item of head sets. I have returned that item on[protected] to their representative Mr. Rahman - [protected], but I did not get any refund. I requested to resend my ordered item again. But they cancelled my item and not refunded my money back. Please look into the matter and see that I receive my ordered Wonderford Voyager Legend Bluetooth with NOB type mic only. without any further payment.
Updated by Bc dhar Mar 07, 2018