Amazon India — Wrong product received against what was ordered

Faridabad, Faridabad District, Haryana, India
 N$M
Here are the details of the order placed:
Order id:[protected]
Brand ordered: trylo
Seller: mylenceria.com
Order date: 3-feb-17

Against my order (details mentioned above), i received the delivery on time. but to my surprise, when i opened the packet, the cover was of brand trylo but the product inside was of james.

After placing the return request, the courier guy refused to take the return saying that the product is not of trylo.

I raised the issue with amazon customer care, and the second time product got picked up.

But after 2-3 days, i receive a mail from the amazon seller, that i have cheated on them and they have sent me trylo brand only. i even got a call from one of the seller representative and she accused me of the same and also used derogatory language.

I have been shopping online with amazon for many years now and have bought items of much higher value than this product, so i want understand from amazon if they even check their customer profile before allowing their sellers to accuse their customers.

More than my full refund, i would want to see how amazon deals with such sellers.

[Feb 23, 2017] Amazon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0