Amazon/citi Bank — Payment collected Twice for online purchase ( From Credit Card)

I made a purchase online at amazon.in (30 dec 2016) and made payment through credit card, i received my parcel few days later and my credit card (which was used for payment) got billed on 22 jan 2017 and i received my statement online that was showing that there are two payment of rs 2398/ with the same transaction id on statement, i called amazon amazon to check, amazon (representative on call) confirmed that they have just demanded/received payment once from citi bank, they i called citi bank and the representative from citi bank on call confirmed confidently that the amazon has collected money twice on dec 31st 2016, then i again called amazon and representative reconfirmed that amazon has just collected money once and asked me to complaint with citi bank to reverse the second charge, i told the amazon representative that citi bank is stating that amazon has collected money twice but she was not ready to accept that amazon has collected money twice, then asked the lady on call (from amazon) to send me this in writing (that amazon has collected/received money once), she said that she will send this. The calls/conversation with citi bank and amazon was on 24 jan 2017 and till today there is no response/letter in writing from amazon about the single money receipt.

Lucknow