[Resolved] Amazonemi.in — order of mobile

Andheri, Maharashtra, India
 durbadalghibela on Jan 26, 2019
I ordered a mobile from amazonemi.com (A fake site) on 9th january 2019 on emi and paid rs. 1000 as down payment to : [protected]@dbs and on 10th january i requested to cancel the order but i find no response either through mail or phone contact. Further i found that the customer care contact no. Given in the site amazonemi.com does not exist. I have been contacting over phone[protected] the person, who contacted me and verified my details and as per his email"[protected]@amazonemi.in sent down payment, but it is of no avail.in such circumstances finally i requested through the mail concerned to cancel the order no.[protected] and refund my money but there is no any response.

Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 31, 2019
Mobile No of the person who rang me -918532801446
Updated by durbadalghibela, Feb 16, 2019
Complaints not yet resolved

Comments

Ya the company stole money to use a brand name of amazone.

They also demand money to me 2500 but till date I did not get my product

i kindly ordered samsung m30 and also paid 3000 ₹ downpayment.

24th may is my delievery date.
customer care service also responding me.

so please kindly check my order

I am booking the nokia 6.1 plus order confirmed 6th july paid down payment 1200rs but till now respond please help me
Shekar5916's reply, Jun 20, 2019
Please give me reply
Please return my money

Mobile number [protected]
Pls help
I ordered a mobile from amazonemi.com (A fake site) on 12th september 2019 on emi and paid rs. 2000 as down payment to : [protected]@dbs and on 10th january i requested to cancel the order but i find no response either through mail or phone contact. Further i found that the customer care contact no. Given in the site amazonemi.com does not exist. I have been contacting over phone[protected] the person, who contacted me and verified my details and as per his email"[protected]@amazonemi.in sent down payment, but it is of no avail.in such circumstances finally i requested through the mail concerned to cancel the order no.[protected] and refund my money but there is no any response.
His contact no is +[protected]