Ambition Success Planet — refund my money

Sumit

Date 25.04.2019

Submit a complaint

I believe this company,
Ambition success planet (Office no. 68, 3rd floor. South patel nagar, near patel nagar metro station),
Is a fraud company who cheats money from job seekers in the name of job recruitment.
They charged 500/- as registration and interview and asking another 1000/- as called for training.
Alerts are also put up in facebook.
Please find ttached file below and please look into the matter.
refund my money
Updated by s.s_0401 Apr 30, 2019 Ambition Success Planet — job fraud

Delhi,  New Delhi District,  Delhi,  India

Sumit on April 25, 2019

I receive a 25 April 2019, coll from ambition success planet and they promise to me then he give me job in accounting profile in banks. I have go to 'ambition success planet' and they charge 1600 ₹ and after some time they give me job offer in coll center then i reject this offer and i say that they refund my money. They will have not refund my money. Please help me for refund my money.

Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

refund my money

I am swati and i was also received on 21 May 2019, call from ambition success planet and they promise to me then he give me job in accounting profile in banks. I have go to 'ambition success planet' and they charge 600 ₹ and after some time they give me job offer in call center then i reject this offer and i say that they refund my money. They will have not refund my money. Please help me for refund my money.

New Delhi,