[Resolved]  Ambrane India — Ambrene power bank

I gave my power bank for service in service center in Ocean mobile Care, chennai, velachery, on 5th oct 2016. i went to receive it after a month, still it was not repair. from power bank to any mobile it is not charging, my warranty was their, so they ask me to come again, still it was not repair, they are cheating me for four months. please help me in getting that. my Workorder number- RVSRN1610OCM00005. i was calling them every week, am not getting proper response.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 9, 2017

[Jan 24, 2017] Ambrane India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Ambrane India Customer Care's response Jun 08, 2017
Dear Mr. Dinesh, We have seen your complaint and as per your invoice bill your product is out of warranty so if you want to repair you then you need to pay charges for repairing .

Comments

Please provide us the service centre details as my power bank is not getting charged and no led is blinking and it was purchased just before 10 days.
Sir, i purchase ambrane power bank 1000mh they do not work properly they automatic on and off ourself plz give me suggestion what i do my number are [protected] plz contact me i live in alwar rajasthan plz give suggestion fastly

Ambrane India