Ampro Solutions Limited Manchester Uk — fees for embassy interview

Hi guys

This is abdul rauf here i got a mail from ampro solutions that i have been selected for ampro solutions for the post of accountant and salary would be 8850 aed
They ask me to sign the offer letter send back to them and after a week they ask me for noc and background screening for my documents and they had given address of fourth eye verification from gwalior when i spoke to them they ask me to pay 10000 rs for noc and background screening and said it will reimburse by employer at the time of joining.

I had received the report for background screening from them now they are saying that i had to take an appointment for embassy interview for further process and asked me to pay the amount 16900 rs.

Now i'm very much confused what to do now can anyone help me is this fake or real company and fourth eye verification is good agent or fraud?

Please let me know if anyone has received same email from ampro solutions limited.

Abdul rauf

Comments

HI ! Guys,
This Benjamin ampro solutions that i have been selected for ampro solutions for the post of accountant and salary would be 8850 aed

Benjamin
This is a completely fake company & a scam, do not go any further with them
It is a complete fake company..I losses 10600/-