[Resolved] Amrapali Group — Failure in starting construction and paying interest to me under subvention plan

Noida, Gautam Buddh Nagar District, Uttar Pradesh, India
 ceasefire
Amrapali verona Heights-noida extension

I have booked the flat under subvention plan at Amrapali verona Heights- Noida extension with the following details:

Mrs. Monika Kaila (My wife in whose name the flat has been booked)
Flat No- G1-0106, Techzone -IV
Amrapali Verona Heights
Plot No-GH-02,
Techzone-IV,
Greater Noida, Gautam Budh Nagar(U.P)

Amrapali has failed again and again on their commitment to deposit the interest charges every month in my bank account against the loan dispersed to them for construction of my flat.

Even after booking the flat in April 2015 till date no construction has started at the site and I am being forced to take such a decision for cancellation.

All the employees of Amrapali have an irresponsible and apathetic attitude and no one ever replies to any customer phone call, messages or mails.

I request you to kindly help me is getting my flat cancelled and get my complete amount refunded.

My contact details are mentioned below:;

Nitin Kaila
Ph:[protected]
mail id- [protected]@yahoo.com
Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 7, 2016
No reply given by the company M/s Amrapali either by mail or phone.

It is ridiculous approach adopted by them and it is not acceptable.

[Nov 28, 2016] Amrapali Group customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by ceasefire, Dec 07, 2016
Amrapali verona Heights-noida extension

Mrs. Monika Kaila (My wife in whose name the flat has been booked)
Flat No- G1-0106, Techzone -IV
Amrapali Verona Heights
Plot No-GH-02,
Techzone-IV,
Greater Noida, Gautam Budh Nagar(U.P)

My contact details are mentioned below:;

Nitin Kaila
Ph:[protected]
mail id- [protected]@yahoo.com

Amrapali Corporate Tower C-56/40, Sector-62, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India - 201307
    Amrapali Group - Failure in starting construction and paying interest to me under subvention plan