[Resolved]  Amway India — Products not delivered even after one month and unprofessional behaviour of Amway

My Amway ABO no. is 4748390. It has been more than one month since I ordered products to be delivered to Kolkata. but the same has not been delivered. Last year also, I had shipped the some products to this address. And it did get delivered then although the courier person was not hesistating to deliver at that address. When I called up your customer care, I had talked to Mr. Sohail, Mr. Kapil, Subhashish and others and asked them the courier details but they refused to give courier details even though I had requested to find out the details of the courier persons and give me. They even do not revert back !! Yet they claimed that the product has been returned! How did they come to know they do not tell. I even wrote to the feedback team of Amway but these people do not reply even. They have forgotten that there is something called customer ! I hope someone from Amway reads this and does the needful or else the trust on Amway will no longer be there.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Dear sir my name is prince kumar. My preferrdd customer id is 12170210. Amway company created my customer account without my information. So i Want to closed my account & take action who create my account.
Plece take action & inform me
My mobile no.is [protected]