[Resolved] Andhra Bank — amount deducted from account in spite of declined transaction

Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
 brkg80 on Mar 5, 2018
I would like to bring to your notice that. I had made a transaction for rs 612 in grace super market amman kovil kk nagar. The transaction was declined twice, but the amount rs 1224 has been debited from my account. There is no proper response for email sent to bank as well as calls made to andhra bank kk nagar branch.
I request you to kindly take action for deduction of rs 1224 inspite of it being declined while making transaction. Kindly refund me the amount at the earliest.
I hold account in andhra bank kk nagar branch
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 7, 2018
Money has been credited thanks

[Mar 05, 2018] Andhra Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Andhra Bank Customer Care's response, Mar 06, 2018
Dear Customer,

It’s perfectly understandable that you’re very upset about what happened. Please share the reference number which you may have received from the last communication channel approached for us to look into it or else you can share your account number, registered contact details along with the transaction details for us to assist you better.

Andhra Bank Customer Service
Updated by brkg80, Mar 06, 2018
I[censored] could share your mail id will send you the details. And would like to inform you that none of the toll free number are working. Very worst customer service. I hope you would look into it.
Updated by brkg80, Mar 07, 2018
Itz been more than 24 hrs till now I have not received any updates. . Am not even able to contact the customer care. I will have to move legally i[censored] don't take any action.

Comments

As my mobile number is Changed, so i want to change my number from [protected] to [protected] .
Kindly accept my request and change my number.I would be very thankful.
So that i can use my card for netbanking.
Andhra Bank Customer Care's response, Mar 6, 2018

Dear Nikhita,

We request you to call our toll-free number 1800 425 1515 and get in touch with our customer service representative to process your mobile number change request. Also, you can visit your nearest Andhra Bank branch for further assistance. Kindly visit the following link http://bit.ly/2vxicW4 to locate the nearest branch.

Andhra Bank Customer Service

+91 40 2312 2703 [Help]
    +91 40 2312 2693 [Help]
    +91 22 2261 8335 [NEFT]
    5-9-11, Saifabad, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India - 500004
    Andhra Bank - amount deducted from account in spite of declined transaction