Andhra Bank — andhra bank electronic visa atm card issue amount was not withdrawn from atm but sum of 3000 rupees debited from account

Devi Sasi on Dec 6, 2017
My name is ramaiya. P one of the customer in gummidipoondi andhra bank branch yesterday 05-12-2017 around 3.30 i went to nearby atm to withdrawn money after sign in into atm money didn't came out i canceled the process and return to my home after 2 hours (5.30 pm) one message arrived to my inbox that 3000 rupees is withdrawn from my account through atm. After that we tried to contact customer care office but there is no response. Without withdrew the money how could bank is deducted sum of 3000 rupees from an customer account. After canceling the process also your bank deducted the amount which was not withdrew by coustomer. Please check it once and refund the money to my account as mentioned below

Name: p. Ramaiya
Account number: 223810100001255
Cus id: 42375666
Ifsc: andb000221
Address for communication : billakuppam village, s. R kandigai post gummidipoondi - 601201

Email option : devisasi49@gmail.com

[Dec 06, 2017] Andhra Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Andhra Bank Customer Care's response, Dec 07, 2017
Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Please reply us with your contact number to assist you further. We shall investigate and revert to you shortly.

Andhra Bank Customer Service
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

I have added from paytm wallet but it didnt added while it is already deducted from my account

Andhra Bank Customer Care's response, Dec 10, 2017
Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Please reply us with your contact details and email id to assist you further. We shall investigate and revert to you shortly.

Andhra Bank Customer Service

+91 40 2312 2693 [ATM issues]
    5-9-11, Saifabad, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India - 500004
    Andhra Bank - andhra bank electronic visa atm card issue amount was not withdrawn from atm but sum of 3000 rupees debited from account
    www.bdomains.com