[Resolved]  Andhra Bank — money debit and not refunded since 10 days

I have made an online transaction of 57, 500 on 16 sep 2019.
Tried reached customer care via phone call but no luck as the ivr says they are always busy. I somehow managed to raise a complaint but money is being refunded yet.
Whenever i call the customer care the minimum wait time is more than 10 mins. After waiting for more than 10 mins the customer care executive talks as if he is least bothered about my problem. He put me on hold and waiting for more than 5 mins. He just hung upon me.
When i called the next time the executive asked all my details and later stated that their servers very busy and they are not successful in retrieving the data and asked to me to call some other time during the day and hung up.
Today i called them again after waiting 10 mins more. The executive was still not able to solve my problem and at least was not able to communicate properly. The amount is huge and it is a loan amount.
I still didn't pay my college fee. And i'm likely getting detained from college.
I have all the call records with executives which show their inability to communicate with the customers and which casts the poor service provided by andhra bank.
I want my issue to be resolved
Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 4, 2019

[Sep 25, 2019] Andhra Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Andhra Bank Phone