[Resolved] Andhra Bank — need o[censored]nblock my atm card

Prasanthi kumar on Mar 26, 2019
Iam prasanthi. My debit card was blocked by myself due to incorrect checking of transaction through online. My card number [protected] si please unblock my debit card. I won't do this type of mistake again. I always do transactions through online with my mobile through debit card so need it for transactions. Please unblock my atm card as soon as possible

Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 27, 2019

[Mar 26, 2019] Andhra Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Andhra Bank Customer Care's response, Mar 27, 2019
Dear Customer,

Thank you for sharing your query with us. To get more information on this, we request you call on our toll-free number[protected] or you can visit at your nearest Andhra Bank branch with the help of following link bit.ly/2vxicW4 for further assistance.

Andhra Bank Customer Service

Comments

Why don't you replied to your customers. .. lagging of time makes us impatience. . Please unblock my atm card as soon as possible
On 21:03:2019 I booked a train tickets and then I cancel my train tickets(Trip ID: IXITR[protected]). I asked the ixigo the refund the money but I didn't receive my refund money.

+91 40 2312 2703 [Help]