[Resolved] Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation [Apsrtc] — Refund of my ticket or cancelled service3875 by APSRTC on 24.12.2016

Ongole, Andhra Pradesh, India
 dvgr25460
I am venugopal RaoDV, I have booked my seat by subject service no. For 24th decemeber 2016 to be started from bangalore at 18.30pm to ongole. The service was cancelled by the corporation and i have not received any information of cancellation. Person at inquiry counter at majestic was talking so rough, as if bus cancellation by apsrtc is also my fault. He was reluctant to give the correct information and careless toward the passenger. I took the another ticket by garuda at 09.30pm to ongole. After coming to ongole i cancelled my ticket (no.58496892; uidno.5827; service no.3875)but so far i have not received refund in my account.
Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-05-11 10:49:47

[Jan 07, 2017] Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation [APSRTC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation [APSRTC] Customer Care's response Jan 10, 2017
mail sent to customer regarding refund information

Majestic Bus Terminus, Gubbi Thotadappa Rd, Gandhi Nagar, Bangalore, Karnataka, India
    Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation [Apsrtc] - Refund of my ticket or cancelled service3875 by APSRTC on 24.12.2016