[Resolved] Angel Broking — amount cannot payout

Arikumar Ks on Dec 30, 2017
I traded with my amount and earn more. After sell the share the cash was gone under cash for sale category.. As i tried to pay out my account balance, i couldn't transfer it my bank account and it's show my balance in cash as negative value. Why they make the customers not to take their cash when needed. Pool cfs means only for sale and not payout to bank. How can i transfer back to my bank account..

Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 8, 2018

[Dec 30, 2017] Angel Broking customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Angel Broking Customer Care's response, Jan 03, 2018
Hi, We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Kindly write to us at support@angelbroking.com along with your client code. Our team will get in touch with you regarding this.
Complaint comments  4 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Hi myself Sunil Maheshwari from Rajkot Gujarat
I have received lots of messages from Angel broking and other trading/nse/bse Companies nowadays.

I don't know about that then how my mobile number is viral in stock agency/Companies.
Kindly help

Today I received SMS from Angel broking therefore I'm writing this.
Client ID ATAN1006, user suspended without any notice, not resolving problem.

Please help me
Hello All,

Regarding higher(fraud) DP charges
chargiing higher DP charge for buy and sell both like:-
1)for Suzlon sell of RS 15453.02 seeing DP charges of 517.50 RS
2)for Suzlon buy of RS 27000 seeing DP charges of 258.65 RS
3)for Suzlon buy of RS 30022.08 seeing DP charges of 272.35 RS :(

Hello

I have not received my client code yet .so i am unable to access my account .please help with the procedure.

Pan-AXRPT5222B
Mob -[protected]

G-1, Ackruti Trade Center, Road No -7, MIDC, Andheri (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400093
    Angel Broking - amount cannot payout