Angel Broking — cheated by angel broking dealer..

Bengaluru, Bangalore District, Karnataka, India
 Meenakeni on Dec 17, 2018
Dear sir/madam,

I have been investing in stock markets for last 2 years in zerodha account. To invest better i have gone through a training program on fundamentals and technical’s under one of your angel broking dealer, bmp business cafe pvt ltd at vijayanagar in bangalore. Mr narendra kumar, during the course forced me to open a account under angel broking or else he denied for any help. On the last day of my course he took a call from my account to show how option trading works, during which he had my password after the completion of the course i joined a job and was busy in it. I had kept amount of rs 1 lakh in angel broking account for building long term shares. But without my notice or authorization mr narendra kumar has traded the full amount and made it zero. Upon talking to him he agreed for his mistake and promised to give me 1 lakh rupees. After 4 months on repeated follow up he gave rs 40, 000, but now he is denying to give the remaining amount. Kindly arrange for the refund, from your dealer, as this is completely fraud and cheating. I have been going through a very tough time as my monthly salary is just rs 20, 000. I need to take care of my home. Waiting for kind action on the same immediately. My user id is m118510.

[Dec 17, 2018] Angel Broking customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

I am trying call from morning to evening no one picking up the call very worest service by angle broking

Heavy brokeage

G-1, Ackruti Trade Center, Road No -7, MIDC, Andheri (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400093
    Angel Broking - cheated by angel broking dealer..