Angel Broking — Fraud cheating for excess brokerage earning

On 15 april, Mr bhavin shah from angel broking asked me for account handling and asked me to add 1 lakh rs. I then added 35k only as it was only available.

Later he asked me my account details.

And asked me not to login uptil trade day ends.

I called the person who had opened my account to confirm whether this man bhavin can be trusted. She confirmed that he is from our office only.

Later in mid day around 11am he asked me to add more amount for some trade.

I borrowed and added 12k.

I am a Doctor by profession & work for covid hosp in chembur, mumbai.

When i checked my account after 3.30pm.

I was in 36000 loss.

Later bhavin gave me a no of the broker called Rishab . & bhavin refused to speak to me. I called rishab he said, sir login issue hogaya tha nahi toh sb theek tha ap profit me the.

I said a loss of 36000 over investment of 47000 is a lot of loss i said.

Later he said to recover the loss add more 50000 rs so that i can recover ur account. This man rishab is shameless.

And this does not end here.

Next morning i came to know that a brokerage amounting to 35000 was also deducted frm my account. Which means an investment of 47000 costed me loss of 70000.

And brokerage was earned by angel broking, mr . Rishab cont no.[protected] & bhavin [protected].

They hv cheated me, in this pandemic knowing that i am a covid doctor they can cheat me that shows how big fraudsters they are.

I am posting this review on all platforms
Fraud cheating for excess brokerage earning
Apr 18, 2021

Angel Broking customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Apr 20, 2021
Angel Broking Customer Care's response
Hi Vinayak, please share your customer ID and registered contact number. It will enable us to look into your issue and help you further with it.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

RISP1312
vinayak1994's [Complaint's author] reply, Apr 23, 2021
Pls see and help
Angel Broking Customer Care's response, Apr 28, 2021
Hey Vinayak, thank you for sharing the details. We have shared the same with the relevant team. They'll get in touch with you for further assistance.

Angel Broking
    Angel Broking Phone
    Angel Broking Address
    G-1, Ackruti Trade Center, Road No -7, MIDC, Andheri (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400093