[Resolved] Angel Broking — Money laundering case

Vasai, Thane District, Maharashtra, India
 ronak.pandya
Today my whole profolio was sold It was worth 2.5 Lacs and i was not asked nor called before selling. once everything was sold, my agent called and informed me about it. This is an money laundering case and i would request you to please help. I want to file a legal case against this.. Please help me out and contact me as soon as possible..

[Jan 18, 2016] Angel Broking customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Angel Broking Customer Care's response, Jan 19, 2016
Hi Ronak,
We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Kindly share your client code and contact number with us. We will look to resolve this at the earliest.
Angel Broking Customer Care's response, Jan 20, 2016
Hi Ronak,

Thank you for sharing your details with us. We will get in touch with you soon.
Angel Broking Customer Care's response, Feb 04, 2016
Hi Ronak,

This is with reference to your complaint dated 18 January 2016 regarding liquidation of holdings.

We have verified our records and it is observed that our representative contacted you and updated you on the market volatility. He also requested you to reduce your open positions in order to mitigate the risk. However, the same was not done from your end. Due to volatile market conditions and increased MTM loss in your account, your position was squared off from our end.

We trust the above clarifies your concern.

Comments

Client code is R78230 please call on the registered cellphone number of that client code.
Hello Angel Broking,

The reply sent by ur executive does not clarifies my concern. We had conversion on call and I told you the same thing which I'm writing down in this email all over again:

Your representative Mr Hitesh / Mr Rohit / Mr Ashish have not contacted me and have never updated me about the market volatility. He never ever made a request to reduce my open positions in order to mitigate the risk.
Since he never intimated me I was unaware of the position of my account

I would request you to re verify your records. And if you are so sure about the call please forward me that single recording or email conversation where he is trying to intimate me about my position/ market volatility/ my debt/ my losses/ or my square off plan.

It's the matter of 2.5 lacs and so would request you to take the case seriously and do not close it forcefully as this case
Hello Angel Broking,

As per your previous comment you stated you will get in touch with me but I guess your representative is more interested in closing the case forcefully. After 20th Jan reply no one contacted me and today I got an email stating "we will not be able to help you in any manner" without any proper justification or contacting me. Please find the screen shot for the same. For the points she have mentioned in the email I have already replied her on call as well as on email that None of representatives have not intimated me about my position and they sold my stocks WITHOUT INFORMING me. I have also requested her to please forward me that single call recording of their conversation where my agents are trying to intimate me about my position or my square off plan. There is no reply on the points which I m asking over email. Please I would request Angel Broking to take the case seriously and do not close it forcefully or I might have take this case to SEBI. Also would ask consumer forum to help me with my case. I heaved been looted for 2.35 Lacs

The complain is NOT yet resolved. I had meet with Branch Customer relationship manager MR Vivek, However the solutions which were given by him are absolutely unacceptable and unrealistic. He is trying to close the case forcefully.
I'm still waiting for the last reply form angel broking since last 3 days..
Please donot copy paste the same email which was sent to me.
After which i have already replied to it However I would like to repeat again that Your representative have not contacted me and have NEVER updated me about the market volatility. He never ever made a request to reduce my open positions in order to mitigate the risk. Since he never intimated me I was unaware of the position of my account

There was no intimation to me about my position/ market volatility/ my debt/ my losses/ or my square off plan.

Enough of this Jargon! I m filling a case against you in SEBI, I have voice recording my meeting with representatives will share it with SEBI. Also would request consumer forum to investigate and see how Angel Broking executives are closing my case forcefully.
This case is still not resolved.

G-1, Ackruti Trade Center, Road No -7, MIDC, Andheri (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400093
    Angel Broking - Money laundering case