[Resolved] Angel Broking — Not closing my trading account

Arakonam, Tamilnadu, India
 itzmesurendra
Sir, i have send closure form with cheque amount of 884 rupees for debit clear. My cheque encashed and amount withdrawn from my account and money deposited to angel broking account and that also showing in my account details, but they are not closing my account and telling we have not received your closing form, but closing form was send with the cheque only. I have receipt of that document was sent by india post registered letter receipt id is rt[protected]in(india post receipt).
Please close my account as soon as possible and intimate me also,

Not closing my trading account
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 19, 2017
account closed, thanks

[Nov 25, 2016] Angel Broking customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by itzmesurendra, Nov 25, 2016
My client code is S64068
Angel Broking Customer Care's response, Nov 29, 2016
Hi surendra,
We are sorry to hear about your experience, on the basis of the details shared by you we have escalated the matter and the concerned team will get back with you.
Angel Broking Customer Care's response, Dec 16, 2016
Hi Surendra,
We have received your closure request and the same has been already processed as on 9th DEC 2016.
Updated by itzmesurendra, Feb 19, 2017
thanks

Comments

why are you not trying cheap broker.. i am trading with a broker they never charge anything except Rs 9/trade brokrage. There is no any hidden charges. I[censored] like to trade with broker then text me i will give you detail about this broker and service. it is better to trade with cheap broker bcz a lot of profit paid by a trader as brokrage. Trade online with yyour convenience, they never trade without consent. Simply save and trade as well. Mail me contact detail ([protected]@gmail.com) if any problem. Good thing is that for limited time ac opening is free also..

G-1, Ackruti Trade Center, Road No -7, MIDC, Andheri (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400093
    Angel Broking - Not closing my trading account