[Resolved]  Angel Broking — Pf status

Dear sir/madam,
This is dhananjay kumar yadav ex epmloyee of angel broking pvt ltd. ludhiana branch. I resigned from my job on 2nd of spetember 2016 and applied PF form on 15 of october. till that date i never got any confirmation call or email from pf department about my pf status niether they are picking my call nor giving me any kind of reply .i am trying every day to reach their HR but they are not picking call. To be honset i am very upset from angel brkoing HR department . Kindly give me any solution or resolve my problem otherwise i will go with consumer court against angel company.
Dhananjay kumar yadav
Ecode- E62682
Complaint marked as Resolved May 11, 2017

[Jan 18, 2017] Angel Broking customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Angel Broking Customer Care's response Jan 21, 2017
Hi Dhananjay Kumar Yadav,
We request you to kindly Email us at [protected]@angelbroking.com, for further assistance on this issue.
Updated by djayyadav Feb 15, 2017
dear dir /madam
still there is no revert of my mails from your side . I mailed you no of times at your [protected]@angelbroking.com. and neither they are picking call nor they are reverting of my mails.
To be honest i am fed up from your sytem. This is my last complaint through online system. If you can contact me or revert me i will wait 24 hours . Otherwise i will see you in consumer court i have all mails which i send you and all contact details which i tried many times to reach you .
Thanks .
Regards -
Dhananjay kumar yadav
E62682

Comments

I had invested 10000 in my account. I was making a good profit. But now the company says that I have a negative balance. I don't know how. They are not showing the transactions also.
Dear Dhananjay,
Please note that any violation of PF Act is a non-bailable offence. If your complaint is true then MD of Angel Broking can be arrested intermediately. Please get in touch with me ON [protected]. Without spending a Rupee you can recover your money.

Angel Broking
    Angel Broking Phone
    Angel Broking Address
    G-1, Ackruti Trade Center, Road No -7, MIDC, Andheri (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400093