Angel Broking — Profit book & Exit time Angel Broking App not open continue Failure

Today we are trading Bank Nifty Buy 15 Mar Pe 31600 buy shares one time 14lots but not book so same time again book 12 lots same bank Nifty that time my prices is go 4-5 Point so We are trying Exit and profit book but not taken my request and angel broking Customer Service all person not react and Always my call disconnected, that time Angel booking application is not working,

Now again open app between 1-1.30 hrs after full loss.again open application at 3.10pm that time my profit is total loss around 18500 rupess Kindly request you refund my loss amount.

Because my internet is high speed only issue is angel broking app is issue.after customer though message is received - really sorry same application server issue.this is not good.
I'm not happy for angel broking services.

My details is Abdul Rahaman ID - A228234

Already we are attached same trading screen shots for your reference.

Plz I need help and refund my loss amount.
Profit book
Apr 16, 2021

Angel Broking customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Apr 28, 2021
Angel Broking Customer Care's response
Hey Raheman, we have escalated your concern to the relevant team. They'll get in touch with you for further assistance.

Angel Broking
    Angel Broking Phone
    Angel Broking Address
    G-1, Ackruti Trade Center, Road No -7, MIDC, Andheri (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400093