[Resolved]  Angel Broking — refund of angel platinum advisory service charge

My user id is v106450. I subscribed for their platinum advisory services on[protected]. They said they will appoint a relationship manager who will advise me what to buy or sell. Till now i don't know who is my rm. They have kept boys to trap customers and then these boys disappear, there is no trace of them, they don't attend your phone calls. Then in couple of hours you get a whatsapp message with 10 company names selected randomly from bse 30 or nse 50 saying buy, there are no fundamental or technical advises on these companies, for this they charged me rs.5000/-pa. I have asked many times for the refund, but they didn't returned yet the subscription amount paid by me since i am not satisfied with the platinum advisory service. I will keep you informed. Thanks
May 24, 2020
Apr 12, 2020

Angel Broking customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Apr 21, 2020
Angel Broking Customer Care's response
We apologize for the discomfort caused to you. We don't want our clients to have a bad experience with us. Due to recent events, we request you to write to us at [protected]@angelbroking.com from your registered email id to understand the concern better. Our concern team will look into your issue and reply to you at the earliest.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Yesterday i called you’re angel broking member from you’re call and trade option .. and i asked her in platinum pack will an agent will guide me ?? She said yes an agent will guide you through call and whatsapp but there’s nothing like thatt .. today when i called one more time to you’re people from call and trade option in your app she said there’s nothing like thatt ..
Reply as fast as possible and refund me my money pleasee . I have been mislead by you’re memberss .. Refund me my money
[protected]@gmail.com that’s my registered email reply me fast

Angel Broking
    Angel Broking Phone
    Angel Broking Address
    G-1, Ackruti Trade Center, Road No -7, MIDC, Andheri (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400093