[Resolved]  Annamalai University — wes secondary verification email confirmation

I have completed my b.com & mba from annamalai university, distance education.
I am writing to receive help, guidance and to be assisted at this point, as i am not receiving clear communication and the response from annamalai university, due to which my migration plans have been put to hold.
Wes – world education service has written to annamalai university requesting for a second verification.
I have been writing to the university, asking them to give me a confirmation that they (Annamalai university) have received the second verification email from wes) and would appreciate it if the date of the second verification email can be shared with me.
I want to make the second verification payment to annamalai university if they are certain and confirm they have received the second verification email from wes.
Since i am currently based in dubai, i also want to understand do i just need to make the payment to the university or do they also need me to email them copies of all my certificates.
It has been a month and i have not received any further communication from annamalai university. I am writing to this email address in the university: - [protected]@gmail.com

Below are my enrollment numbers
Mba enrollment no. [protected].
B.com enrollment no. [protected].

After giving 5 years, of my education to annamalai university, it's very heartbreaking and frustrating that as an ex - student, nobody answers the board line numbers stated on the website, and nobody guides the students and neither do they bother to reply to my emails.
I am sincerely hoping that you have understood my concern and help me out in this regard.
Please let me know the further course of action or details, and the payment that i need to make to you will.

Yours faithfully,
Ms. Leema colaco
Jul 31, 2020
My complain has been resloved by Annamalai university .
Jun 14, 2020

Annamalai University customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Hi, I have not heard back from the Annamalai University and would like to know the status of the complaint made.

Annamalai University
    Annamalai University Phone
    +91 41 4423 8348(Desk)
    +91 4144-238266 (Operator Service)
    +91 41 4423 8349 (Desk)