Ant Girl Collection — 3 dresses

Film City Road, Rushi Heights, Riddhi Gardens, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
 Anahita Kshirsagar on Jan 14, 2020
I ordered 3 dresses from antgirl collection. I paid an got an sms confirming my order... Order no 24338. After that no communication, no delivery from them... Also the facebook page is gone, website is no more in existence and the phone no give in the message for contact is out of service... Mob no [protected].
Don't know what to do.. Can someone help..

Comments

I ordered clothes here, but now I could not find the website. Their Facebook page is also closed. They are also not replying for my mails.
I hope I ll get back my money.
Order no 50393.
I've placed Prepaid order(as this was the only option provided) on 26th December 2019 and since then the delivery was promised on 13th January. Now when I've sent them mail on requested email address provided, there is no reply. The site is no longer available neither the Facebook page which was the source through which i got to know the site.

I hope I ll get back my money.
Order no 50393.

I ordered two dresses on 31 december 2019 for 864 rs. my order number is 3056. promised delivery date is 18/01/2020. but not received yet. website and ph number also not exist. Pls someone help to get back money or product. Thanks

Ant Girl Collection - 3 dresses