Apex Services India — kent ro annual maintenance(amc)

New Delhi, New Delhi District, Delhi, India
 Dhruva19 on Jul 6, 2018
This complaint is for APEX SERVICE CENTRE, 3/133, LALITA PARK, LAXMI NAGAR, DELHI-110092.helpline no.- [protected], Ms Anjali/ Simran (manager)
- [protected]/[protected]
I have been charged INR 6500 for AMC package for kent RO annual maintenance. When I complained for the RO not working properly, the Service centre has given me time for sending the Technician. But no technician has come for providing the services. This happened for consecutive four days when everyday I have been given time by Ms Anjali for sending the technician and no one comes to provide the Annual maintenance. I have all the recordings for my complaint no. and time alloted for services by the Apex company.Previously the company technician attended for servicing but they don't have technical know-how as after providing service the RO again gets problem within 2~3 days.
The company is a big fraud who is not providing the services after taking the money which is breach of law as per civil rights.
Please take legal action and shut down the company asap.

[Jul 06, 2018] APEX Services India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Fraud company poses as kent but are fake there landline nunber doest work these people accept there fault but they are not fixing the things i got it fixed by kent organisation and i want my miney back even i have the call recording as well.
Fraud
This is a Fraudulent co.
they charge for full year amc and do not turn up ever. they shdn't be spared
they should be banned to do any kind of business.
I also fell into the trap of Apex Service Center. They pose as Kent RO Service provider and install local parts during AMCs. Most of the packaging doesn't have KENT Purifier Genuine part banding and machine starts giving trouble within a month or two. Upon complaining they decline to provide original KENT RO recommended parts.

Please do not fall into their trap because these are the people who are into fraudulent business in Delhi NCR.
The only mistake I did was not to read their disclaimer at the end of each page on their website. They have put pictures of Kent RO products and it's Brand Ambassador Ms. Hema Malini and at the bottom of each page the discalimer says...

...Disclaimer : kent-service-center.co.in is an independent Service centre. We are NCR's Largest & Fastest Growing Service Provider & We undertake job work of Service, AMC, Repair & Maintenance of RO Systems.We are totally responsible for these and no relation to parent company in any regards.

+91 22 4015 9098 [Mumbai]
    +91 82 1426 1304 [Mysore]
    +91 80 2535 3680 [Bengaluru]
    A-2/30, Vijay Khand, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India - 226010
    Apex Services India - kent ro annual maintenance(amc)