[Resolved] Apollo Clinic — "apollo family care" program fraud.

Pune, Maharashtra, India
 SubhasishSarkar
The "apollo family care" login page displays the following message.

Special offer:
Update your email id, marital status and details about chronic disease (If any) to get an accident insurance free of cost worth inr 1, 00, 000

Me and my wife both are enrolled to the "apollo family care" program and both o[censored]s have updated our email id, marital status as well as details about chronic disease.

Now, apollo is not at all interested about providing the accident insurance, neither to me nor my wife. I have sent numerous e-mails to '[protected]@apolloclinics.In' as well as '[protected]@apollolifeline.com'. They never bother to reply to any of the e-mails. I haven't received a single reply till date. The apollo customer care people know nothing about the "apollo family care" program; they simply keep on transferring the calls from one department to the other.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 8, 2016
Finally, both myself and my wife received the promised free 'Accident Insurance', worth Rs. 1 Lakh each.

[May 28, 2016] Apollo Clinic customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

I have escalated the matter to the entire "AHLL Management Team" by sending them an E-Mail. I have sent an E-Mail to all the following people.

1 Neeraj Garg CEO neeraj.[protected]@apollohl.com
2 Sudhir Diggikar Director - Secondary Care sudhir.[protected]@apollohl.com
3 C V Ram CFO ram.[protected]@apollohl.com
4 Gaurav Loria Head - Quality [protected]@apollohospitals.com
5 Ravindra Kumar Head - Diagnostics ravindra.[protected]@apollohl.com
6 Swaminathan R Head - IT / CIO swami.[protected]@apollohl.com
7 Binu D Nair Head - Human Resources binu.[protected]@apollohl.com
8 Dr. Lalita K Delima Head - Medical Services lalita.[protected]@apollohl.com
9 Mukesh Sabharwal Vice President & Business Head - Spectra mukesh.[protected]@apollospectra.com
10 Anand P Wasker Head - Clinics anand.[protected]@apolloclinic.com
11 Gunjan U.V Head - Cradle gunjan.[protected]@apollocradle.com
12 Sanjay Kulkarni Head - Projects sanjay.[protected]@apollohl.com
13 Dhananjay Chithathoor CMO (Chief Marketing Officer) dhananjay.[protected]@apollohl.com
And finally, after sending an E-Mail to the entire "AHLL Executive Management Team", my concern is being looked into with utmost importance and urgency. I am extremely grateful to Mr. Neeraj Garg, Chief Executive Officer (CEO), Apollo Health & Lifestyle, for having personally replied to my E-Mail.

While that was a great, great gesture from the CEO, my question is very simple - why should such simple matters be escalated to a person of the stature of an organization's CEO?
Issue finally resolved !!!

33, Kothnur Dinne Main Road, Gaurav Nagar, Puttenhalli, JP Nagar 7th Phase, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560078
    Apollo Clinic - "apollo family care" program fraud.