[Resolved] Apollo Clinic — Health check-up report lost

Bangalore South, Karnataka, India
 Vikram_10186
Date of incident: 14.05.2016
Client number: uhid#csar.[protected]
Full description: this is vikram kumar and did my health check up in apollo clinic on 14th may 2016. When i asked the concerned person about my report they said to collect in next day. Because of work schedule i was not able to collect it on 15th may. So i went on on 16th may, they said they are unable to locate the report and asked me to come back again on 17th may. Because of my busy schedule, i was not able to go to clinic till 20th may.

When i went again today on 21st may, they are still not able to locate the report and asked me to come on 23rd may. Not sure what just happened but this is clearly the example of mis-conduct.

Please take necessary action.

If you require any other information, please feel free to call me.

Desirable resolution: please locate my report and give me free health check up and other benefits for wasting my time.
Complaint marked as Resolved May 24, 2016
Apollo searched for my report and when they found it, they delivered it at my home.
I didnt receive any mails from them or call from them.

[May 21, 2016] Apollo Clinic customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

33, Kothnur Dinne Main Road, Gaurav Nagar, Puttenhalli, JP Nagar 7th Phase, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560078
    Apollo Clinic - Health check-up report lost