Apollo Clinic Sarjapur Road — dr. dilip joseph wilson

I had come back from a cold weather trek due to which i had pain in my toes for few days. It was a sunday and most doctors were unavailable in most clinics hence, i visited dr. Dilip joseph wilson at sarjapur road clinic for initial examination. He barely examined my feet and immediately forced me to to tests of vitamin b12 and vitamin d. I told him that i eat non-veg food everyday and i don't have b12 deficiency. My vitamin d is insufficient due to age and i had done my health check just 6 months back. Still he forced me to do tests worth rs 4400 and gave me b12 shot and some painkiller. Without 1st seeing the report of the b12 test, he recommended a b12 shot.

Next day i got my reports and they came out as expected. B12 was at good level and vitamin d was insufficient but not deficient. And neither did the painkiller nor the shot decreased any pain in my toes. Now i have to go to a different doc for the same problem after spending rs 5000 for nothing.

Such doctors and clinics are running business at the cost of patients. They force you to do tests worth thousand for money and don't care about your health or healing. Such practitioners should be stripped off their license.

I would like my money back and suspend dr. Dilip joseph wilson's license.
dr. dilip joseph wilson