Apollo Clinic — service and test result.

Regarding the service of the garia br. At bansdroni area, i found very negative. I have deposited the amount at 8 am for my echocardiography on 23/4/19, my appointment was 12.30pm. Even around 2 pm, i have not called for the test. When i ask sister and as per him she has not got any documents from the reception desk and the respected doctor went out from his cabin. After i and my husband shouted to the floor manager & concerned receptionist then they take action & done my test around 2 pm.
But i found the result is absolutely wrong and the result of lvef 35%, on next day 24th i went to hyderabad and again done the same test at citizen hospital and found lvef48%.
Whereas my lvef was on last september 2018 found 40%.
Now my question how the same result of "lvef" comes higher 18% within 20 hours? So this is the proof of neglagency of staff and the doctor also at this garia center.

[Apr 27, 2019] Apollo Clinic customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Apollo Clinic
    Apollo Clinic  Phone
    Apollo Clinic  Address
    33, Kothnur Dinne Main Road, Gaurav Nagar, Puttenhalli, JP Nagar 7th Phase, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560078